Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the M27 is the best LMG, although it is really an Assault rifle. As Val is sneaky and good fun, then 240b I spose as my next choice.

I take it you guys know about the mortar glitch? as In if you used a silenced weapon + mortar you don't show up on the mini map?

Im working my way through all the weapon unlocks and its been great fun.

Weapons id never usually choose end up being great to use.

Not a fan of the M27 but the LSAT was an unexpected surprise and good fun to use. Shotguns of course, great fun, specially the DOA.

Out of them all the QBB variants, sniper and LMG, were probably the most fun for me.

Done around 75% so far of all the guns, but will keep going until 4 comes out.

M27 is the M16 of LMG's, it's easy mode o0

The LSAT is truly one of the worst guns on the game, it's a nerfed M249.

I know the LSAT is statistically crap, but I just found it fun :)

Same with a lot of the weapons, escpecially some of the lower spec'd smg's, they are just a bit more fun for some reason.

Reminds me of the tmp in CS, it wasn't that great a gun, but I had faith :)

Used to have fun times playing on the 247 servers these days I avoid them on account of butthurt admins.

About 4 weeks ago I was playing on their metro server and got kicked for killing an admin 4 times on the trot.

He called me a camper and said to go away in jerky motions. :D

Funny though as his team had all the flags except A so I was guarding the exit to the subway and supplying my team so they couldn't cap A. He was laid in that little alcove just inside the door.
Lets make a few things clear folks.

Good old red, was outside the right door facing the RUS spawn and was sitting there firing in, which I have no issue what so ever with. I said to him, something a long the lines of camping, you best move (as I planned a nice 320). I have seen him on the server before and had no issue with him sitting there at all, as I do it myself. THEN! he got disconnected from EA, as did I at the same time. He came back and blamed me for kicking him but wouldn't listen to me when I said it wasn't me.

I did say I would show him the logs, which clearly showed I didn't kick him but he wouldn't listen.

Last edited:
The B2K maps have the "enhanced" destruction, which honestly I've never really noticed much difference to the regular maps. It is amusing though seeing empty concrete shell buildings explode like there was a kilo of plutonium in it. :eek:

Lets make a few things clear folks.

Good old red, was outside the right door facing the RUS spawn and was sitting there firing in, which I have no issue what so ever with. I said to him, something a long the lines of camping, you best move (as I planned a nice 320). I have seen him on the server before and had no issue with him sitting there at all, as I do it myself. THEN! he got disconnected from EA, as did I at the same time. He came back and blamed me for kicking him but wouldn't listen to me when I said it wasn't me.

I did say I would show him the logs, which clearly showed I didn't kick him but he wouldn't listen.

You called me a camper I said cry more you said eff off then EA mysteriously disconnected me ? Yeah right.:rolleyes:

You were laid in that little alcove just inside past the door CAMPING.

and what are you on about saying I was facing Russ spawn ? as I was playing as Russ your saying that you were camping the Russ spawn ?

Last edited:
You called me a camper I said cry more you said eff off then EA mysteriously disconnected me ? Yeah right.:rolleyes:

You were laid in that little alcove just inside past the door CAMPING.

and what are you on about saying I was facing Russ spawn ? as I was playing as Russ your saying that you were camping the Russ spawn ?

iIt was the door on the left if you're facing the RUS spawn.

Simple fact is, I was joking at the time, and you took it thick.

And yes you were disconnected from EA, deal with it. I have never kicked someone for camping in my life.

Last edited:
I just checked the logs.

I can only see what you said reddandoc, cos it only keeps about 1 page of chat. but i can pinpoint the moment you left the server and then rejoin a couple of mins later.
you were definitely not kicked by anyone.
i checked the admin kick logs of the time that you left and rejoined the server.

i can post a screenshot if you don't believe me

I just checked the logs.

I can only see what you said reddandoc, cos it only keeps about 1 page of chat. but i can pinpoint the moment you left the server and then rejoin a couple of mins later.
you were definitely not kicked by anyone.
i checked the admin kick logs of the time that you left and rejoined the server.

i can post a screenshot if you don't believe me

Ok I take your word for it. But Surely you can understand how I came to the conclusion that I was kicked when I am disconnected from the game right after an Admin has told me to **** off.

It's no big deal.:)

Hi all,

I tried my friends BF3 Premium account ages ago.. had the problem of the game would load and stick on loading screen with no map just the loading and ... windows task manager shows its using just under 200mb ram and sits there.

Logged in with my old account and boots up fine, i've just bought a premium key added to my account and now I am recieving this error on my account, any ideas?

I find the M27 is the best LMG, although it is really an Assault rifle. As Val is sneaky and good fun, then 240b I spose as my next choice.

I take it you guys know about the mortar glitch? as In if you used a silenced weapon + mortar you don't show up on the mini map?

Shotgun with 8x scope and explosive ammo is my fav, most of the time not great but it can kill round corners at long range. E.g the crane campers on 24/7 docks can be wiped out in 30 seconds.
m230 for similar reason though I think its nerfed in comparison and to what it should be

KzNrQQT.jpg.png
Its not a glitch, its a feature see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom