Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachfield 3, who needs BF on a night like this.

If you are sat inside sweltering playing battlefield tonight you are missing out. I'm watching the moon dance over the waves of Hastings beach as I sit on the cold stones listening to good music with a nice glass of wino, a smoke and a cool breeze carrying the sounds of waves lapping against the shore.

Thats sounds wounderful, but I got cross bow kills to get!!! lol :)

The best class for long range assault is Support with an LMG, if you use a bipod you can shoot people at sniper distances quite easy...

I still use the M249 which is one of the starting weapons.

+1 The M249 is a Tool of a Weapon. If you put a supressor, fore arm grip on it and a Holo sight its a human mowing down device. I've killed 6-7 people at once with this baby. Its awesome!!!!

AEK, F2000 or L85 for the Assault.

G53, MTAR21, or UMP for the Engineer.

MG36, M249 or M27 for the Support.

M417 with an ACOG for short range sniping, or L96 with a ballistic scope for longer for me. Very little discernible bullet drop with that.

I tend to flit between reflex or ACOG sights depending on the map on all of the above.

All personal preference though!

Tried the M39 emr for a bit of long range sniping, aside from the .338 M98B it seems to be the flattest shooting sniper rifle. Less hold over required than the other bolt guns. Damage seems to be lower though unless you get the headshot.

Beachfield 3, who needs BF on a night like this.

If you are sat inside sweltering playing battlefield tonight you are missing out. I'm watching the moon dance over the waves of Hastings beach as I sit on the cold stones listening to good music with a nice glass of wino, a smoke and a cool breeze carrying the sounds of waves lapping against the shore.

But yet you were on here reading the battlefield thread. Bit ironic noobcake :rolleyes:

Christ Markaz Monolith is ******* awful! Everyone just camps on the buildings...........

Great map design etc. but as usual noob players ruin it. Although DICE should have something like a map height limit i.e. so pretty much out of bounds when you get to a certain height.

Needless to say avoiding that map.

Oh and landslide wins FTW.........

First match and had a 1000 ticket difference.......

edit:

btw, I thought these maps were suppose to be considered the best? There are hardly any servers (not just today, but the last few days)......

Last edited:
Oh and landslide wins FTW.........

First match and had a 1000 ticket difference.......

Pretty much par for the course in bf3 these days, I can go onto the server browser now and easily find servers with hundreds of tickets in difference. Biggest pumping I ever seen was around 1700 tickets. :eek:

And il post it in here as we as bf4 thread, BFF "outta my choppi" on YouTube, great :D

God, this game really does my head in at times, just went there something like 80 kills 30 deaths, a few unlocks etc. and................."connection timed out" :rolleyes: Happens at least once a day.

And il post it in here as we as bf4 thread, BFF "outta my choppi" on YouTube, great

haha, seen that the other night! I know the feeling :D

Want to play some of the other aftermath maps, but I can't.........

XgkSUzP.png

In comparison to CQ maps....(same settings except only for CQ maps obviously :p)

RvuF30p.png

:o

edit:

Actually a few full servers on normal only. Went back to hc as I like being able to take a number of people down with only a few bullets :p

I think its pretty cool, its a bit like TDM but you just start with a pistol and have to pick up weapons as you go around.
You still get campers in the tower on Markaz but they usually loose it for there team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom