Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I found someone wrote this parody in their comment on a website:p:p

Activision watches new BF trailer*
Activision CEO: ...Wow... WTF are we gonna do now.
CoD Developers: I don't know, but I can't wait to fly those jets, when is this game coming out?
Activision CEO: Shut the hell up and get back to copy and pasting MW.

Soldato
Well theres a 4 page fact sheet here: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=165281

Not to sound too much like a troll cause Im a massive bf fan but...This seems more like bad company 3 than bf3 to me.

Bf2 had 3 armies, loads of maps and it felt epic but here there are only 2 armies and only 1 vehicle type from each, so 2 planes, 2 tanks, 2 light tanks and so on.

Also only 9 maps?

the only explanation I can think of is they are pumping a lot of hours into making a singleplayer campaign that can compete with you know what... sigh...

Caporegime
Well theres a 4 page fact sheet here: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=165281

Not to sound too much like a troll cause Im a massive bf fan but...This seems more like bad company 3 than bf3 to me.

Bf2 had 3 armies, loads of maps and it felt epic but here there are only 2 armies and only 1 vehicle type from each, so 2 planes, 2 tanks, 2 light tanks and so on.

Also only 9 maps?

the only explanation I can think of is they are pumping a lot of hours into making a singleplayer campaign that can compete with you know what... sigh...

13 maps if you preorder the game to get the back to karkand expansion.

Soldato
Large gif incoming:

45e8e32b16a3025cdd80cff4336cde6c.gif

Anyone who owns a shotgun nearly cream at that reload animation?

Soldato

Also only 9 maps?

Bf2 was the same but with different skins so number of armies down is not an issue for me. Chinese and mec vehicles felt the same in bf2, imo

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Right i pre-ordered BF3 earlier today after managing to get the 20% discount from live chat. Which took me a few times to get hold of.

Anyway's When i log into Origin and click onto My games I See

Yes it's the only game i own through EA/Origin. Most are on steam/retail.

Is that right? Because when i try to go to Order history, i get an error message saying it can not load the page up. I've not recieved the electronic pdf or what ever it was from EA email thing.

Just wanted to know is this normal? Or should i send an polite email to EA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom