Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
You you should have really learned how to fire BF2 weapons, you would have enjoyed it greatly if you did ;) no spray and pray casual gamer will get far in BF2 infantry, I make kills for fun.

Yo do talk some pish, as anyone who frequents the graphics forum will attest to. :rolleyes:

Got any magical "sources" to give us inside info on BF3 like you did the 6970...oh wait.

Are they going to say anything/show footage this week about the multiplayer, or is at all about the single player mode.

A guy's impression of BF3 from what he saw at the GDC.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2011/03/02/battlefield-3-raises-the-visual-bar-quick-thoughts/

Whatever the case, I was impressed by what I saw of the game moving live tonight. Executive producer Patric Bach showed off what EA’s technology and the Frostbite Engine 2 could do. One of the interesting things is that the game uses the ANT animation sytem that’s also incorporated in FIFA Soccer. This makes movements more realistic. I saw soldiers sliding to a stop in the dirt.

Just say if you need some advice on BF2 weapons and how to fire them with some accuracy.

Don't worry, like many thing im sure you'd never come through with the info if i did need it. :)

For your info i can handle them just fine, but the simple fact is bc2 does a much better job of infantry combat. And Bf2 does a better job of vehicle combat.

Hehehe total fanboys the lot of you... Both BF2 and BC2 are very good games, they may excel at different aspects but it is not worth arguing about!

I will be sad if they have actually removed the commander, sure nobody played as him in bf2 and nobody listened to him if they did but with the new features of bc2 (more points for doing as your told) it would have been nice to have a commander and have squads actually listen to him.

Personally i would go all the way and and take points away from users that dont follow their squad leader, who in turn would get minus points for not following the commanders orders but then i am a dreamer and am well aware that most ppl that play online are total numpties and dont play as a team

LMAO, nothing more needs to be said, if BF2 is causal what does that make BC2.

Also casual. This is what undermines your point.

Hehehe total fanboys the lot of you... Both BF2 and BC2 are very good games, they may excel at different aspects but it is not worth arguing about!

It's a forum being posted on during work hours. It's either argue about this or do some actual work. I know which I prefer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom