Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember getting BF2 on release after owning the 1942 and vietnam. Only 2 weeks ago did i BC2 as a friend new to the pc had it and wanted to play.

I agree that both are sifferent games. BF2 has huge maps and BC2 has great graohics. I had DC and loved it and after many hours of BF2 i moved to Project reality which is like an 'adult' version as you must work as a team with correct structure to the play. I just hope the release this mod on theBC2 or BF3 engine so its like now but with much better graphics.

Will still get BF3, but unless it aimed more for the adults and teamplay then i will always go back to PR.

vlc2011-03-0214-11-22-5jfk.jpg

vlc2011-03-0214-22-02-t8m5.jpg

Is anyone concerned about the day 1 map pack? It's great that it's free for those people that pre-order, but it just feels like from the get go we're going to have things dividing players.

I know it won't be much of an issue as there'll be LOADS of players, but hopefully you get what I mean.

Having said that, the thought of a reworked Strike at Karkland makes me hard.

Slightly but only about being on a server and then half of it dropping on map change because of it, they could always do a Vietnam thing and have a separate menu for the pack, as it says you also get BF2 weapons and vehicles.

How have they tried to copy cod 4?

it looks similar but obiously more updated can see certain resemblances to certain maps already from what seeen in some footage.

also moh was a flop game and theres loads of things which are is similar or even in this game if you look closely.

saying we totally redesigned it ok so you through away all material from last year or so to build a new game ok lolz

it will be a blend of bc2 and medal of honor they even use similar icons to moh.

i really hope it is a blend of cod 4 and bc2 with updated graphics.

have to say theyve tried to copy cod 4 but upto date and you can see signs of moh which worries me

well just have to see wont we.

Copying Cod 4 is not a bad place to start a game :L.

MW2 shouldn't have existed, graphical updates for cod4 + additional guns + maps for Cod4 should have existed.

Anyway regardless of that I don't think this is a cod4 clone at all.

All FPS' are going to have similarities.

OMG DIS IS R QUAKE CLONE CUZ DERE BE GUNZ

Well obviously they'll re-use assets!

they said they rebuilt from scratch ;) so if they reusing a lot of things what else they reusing ?

moh was garbage . u reuse garbage youll get garbage still.

hope totally wrong but go play moh for a while then watch the latest video ;)

Rebuild from scratch doesn't really include a few models though, doesn't make much sense to put a lot of time into making another model of an M4 when you have a perfectly good one already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom