Battlefield 4 - Performance FIXES Thread (Good or Bad)

some people say this gives them a performance boost

bring console down and type worldrender.lighttilecspathenable 0

or add it to config.

CPU: i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz
GPU: 2 x Gigabyte Windforce 2GB 670's in SLI
RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
Drivers: Nvidia 331.40 Beta
Problems: Smoke/Dust flickering (probably SLI related)

Here are my Settings in game.

bf4-settings.jpg

Here's my Min/Max/Avg FPS.

bf4-fps.jpg

CPU: i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz
GPU: 2 x Gigabyte Windforce 2GB 670's in SLI
RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
Drivers: Nvidia 331.40 Beta
Problems: Smoke/Dust flickering (probably SLI related)

Here are my Settings in game.

Here's my Min/Max/Avg FPS.

bf4-fps.jpg

Pretty similair to what im getting as well. Same cards at stock, really impressed with how they run this.

i7s just cant cut it anymore :D

I know, almost makes me want to upgrade :P

I'd hate to see how i5's cope then :D

Those results above are some of the best I've seen, many of the others have minimum spikes to single figures.

I'd probably get a slight improvement if I wasn't running 3 screens (2 run off the GPU's on and 1 via onboard GPU, but only one is used for gaming) and ran fullscreen, not borderless.

Pretty similair to what im getting as well. Same cards at stock, really impressed with how they run this.

Yep, they are nice, cool cards and certainly a brand I'll look at when upgrading in the future, along with MSI as their coolers are good too. Hate stock coolers now :D

Just installed Windows 8.1 Preview copy as a dual boot and wow the difference is stupid.

I can now run all on high with no stuttering or crappy fps.

Hope they sort it out so i can play on Windows 7 properly as 8 looks absolutely gash.

he only got finished yesterday :D full water cooling set up :cool:

in a corsair 540 . it was his first go at water cooling aswell . so hes well happy :D. was told his cpu will probably do 5ghz will push it a bit when he needs to ;)

his temps are awesome 20c idle @ 4.6 and ingame 56c.

Very nice, temps are good too. Iirc mine hits 65c max in games. 94c in p95, hence i wont ever be stress testing it again. Use it as normal and tweak errors from there. Still thinking of getting the 540 as well along with the ocul fathom water cooler.

i was going to get one of the corsair 540s myself but the dvd bugged me so i went with a 810 nzxt matt black ultra. very pleased with it.

just had a round on ultra everything no stuttering played pretty well avg 55 fps not bad.

What gpu are you using?

My fps in this are similar to what i got in bf3 with a single highly clocked 670. Yet to game on both oc'd yet. Top card heats up a bit much so need the fans pretty high up.

Back
Top Bottom