Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love shiny bits :D

IMG_3102small.jpg

IMG_3109small.jpg

Got white goodridge brake lines and gear outers too.

And got my orange and 222 decals through the week. Bike should be done middle of next week, might take it in on wednesday since we have no repairs to do haha

Guys I wonder if you could help we with a problem I have with my GT , in one specific gear when I'm peddling I feel a click constantly through the pedals , if I change to another gear it stops . I'm a real noob when it comes to bikes , is this something serious or easily fixed ?

w00t !!!!

I've just ordered a 2008 Specialized Enduro SL Pro Carbon.

Specialized-Enduro-SL-Pro_2008_small.jpg

More pics to follow when I pick it up on Friday / ride it on Saturday :)

I can't wait !!

Had the SICKEST weekend away at Aston hill downhill!
Had 3 long sessions over the weekend on my new bike.. and I actually felt my skill level improved so much!

Did the 4x track so many times and just got better at it every go :D
Gonna give the Road Gap a go in a month of so's time, for anyone who knows the spot

ps: went over the handlebars a few times this weekend, hurt my jaw a tad, but my mate literally fell straight on his face and skidded down a jump on his face - got a concussion to boot :D

This has brought me to want to buy a fullface, always thought just a dirt jump lid would suffice... but after seeing him after he came down, it even convinced my other half that i need one.

Can you guys reccomend any good, decently priced ones? All the carbon ones are so expensive, been looking at th 661 comp, any good?

Last edited:
Gonna give the Road Gap a go in a month of so's time, for anyone who knows the spot........

ps: went over the handlebars a few times this weekend, hurt my jaw a tad, but my mate literally fell straight on his face and skidded down a jump on his face - got a concussion to boot :D

I can't jump to save my life. I hope to learn soon though. I was considering buying a FF helmet for this very reason.

:o

6thElement, can I stay at yours for a holiday please? :p

Lucky git... Anyways been racing at caersws on the weekend. Hell of a track, hotter it got the faster the track was! Hand been giving me greif after i broke it a few weeks back... (riding two races with a bust hand hurts). Came off a few times but managed a good result! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom