Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'm so amazed!!!, I bought a mud guard for my back wheel, it was throwing it down today roads soaked, and I cant believe it!!!, I never got a wet backside!!!, only part of my legs that got soaked where my shins, amazing!, never thought the mudguard would be so effective!

Im gonna phone up in a min to see how they are going with my Specialized Pitch Pro :D

Said it would be wednesday. I pray its sooner hehe
Woo, I can imagine your excitement.

I'm constantly calling Propel Bikes as they are the importers of Morewood bikes in the UK.
Only 8 coming to the UK this year, one of which is miiiine! They been saying it's supposed to be with us soon, but every week I call it's the same story!

Check it out, Dirtmagazine got theirs today!

Hows chunky are those forks!
http://dirtmag.co.uk/news/category/dirt-team/christmas-goodies-the-morewood-makulu/dirt-1234261.html

DSC_5512morewoodbike650.jpg

Woo, I can imagine your excitement.

I'm constantly calling Propel Bikes as they are the importers of Morewood bikes in the UK.
Only 8 coming to the UK this year, one of which is miiiine! They been saying it's supposed to be with us soon, but every week I call it's the same story!

Check it out, Dirtmagazine got theirs today!

Hows chunky are those forks!

That bike is gorgeous. As far as downhill bikes are concerned i absolutely love the look of the Corshair Crown http://www.corsairbikes.com/fly.aspx?layout=bike&taxid=58

I have no idea if its any good, but it looks the business :D

I think my bike aint gonna arrive until friday/next week. I phoned em and asked if my order was being processed because i didnt get a confirmation email on friday as their servers were knackered. Guy on the phone checked the reference number and said that my order is in, and going through...

I said does that mean its getting built now?, and he said "no its going through the system today" or words to that effect.

Cant wait though :D

n640356598_1561729_2908.jpg

Did you land this ok SDK? Front wheel looks a bit lower than it should be, seems like you are going to come down quite heavily on it!

Very nice looking weather for Cwmcarn by the way, bet it was pretty chilly though!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom