Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, 2x MTE SSC P7 900-Lumen 2-Mode Super LED Flashlights came through my letter box today with 4 batterys & charger.

All I can say is I will only need one tourch for my single track expeditions. They are SO bright!!! its unbelievable! When i have mounted to bike i will post pics. This thread is in need of some more pictures.

Noooooo... I used to run 3 of the Tescos, they were adequate I suppose but not close to as effective as even one P7. The difference the wide beam makes is immense. Don't miss them at all, good value as they were.

Noooooo... I used to run 3 of the Tescos, they were adequate I suppose but not close to as effective as even one P7. The difference the wide beam makes is immense. Don't miss them at all, good value as they were.

Hmmmm.

As posted previously, I'm running two Tesco Cree AA's in conjunction with two Edin bike Co-op Revolution LED High Powers.

But link me up with these P7 thingies, might take a look at 'em. :cool:

Thanks. Never heard of them before :p

Wheres best place to get a few from?

Order them from the Twofish website and you will pay over the odds for 'em m8.

There's an eBay seller that I get mine from here :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PAIR-Twofish-...14&_trkparms=72:1229|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

He's doing a pair of lockblocks for £11.95 which is a veritable bargain as it includes delivery.

For info, here's a Twofish Lockblock on my bars holding a Tesco AA Cree :-

resized1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom