Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first race this weekend :)

Will upload better quality pic later, just got this as a screenshot off the photog's site
df2.jpg

NOT DEAD LAST! :D

Overall like 110th out of about 300 - hey it's my first race ;)
Got 7 seconds off my first run, which im stoked on, because I know I can easily knock another 10 - 15 off if i just let go.
Next time ...

Troy Lee isn't it?

I'm doing about 200 miles a week on the road :p

I wish I could find the time to put in that sort of weekly mileage!!. :D

With work commitments I am struggling to put in 100 miles a week and that's including my 30 mile commute that I usually manage about at least one day a week out of the 4 I'm on duty for.

Looking to enter the Trossachs Ton this year ( Will be my first 100 miler ) so I really need to pull my finger out and put the training effort in :-

http://www.action.org.uk/get_involved/trossachs_ton

I think I need to hit up the Tacx Flow more often. :p

I wish I could find the time to put in that sort of weekly mileage!!. :D

With work commitments I am struggling to put in 100 miles a week and that's including my 30 mile commute that I usually manage about at least one day a week out of the 4 I'm on duty for.

Looking to enter the Trossachs Ton this year ( Will be my first 100 miler ) so I really need to pull my finger out and put the training effort in :-

http://www.action.org.uk/get_involved/trossachs_ton

I think I need to hit up the Tacx Flow more often. :p

Trossachs Ton looks a fun ride;)

an hour on the turbo should be worth 2 hours on the road since its more controlled.

Been out twice on my bike this year, all my plans for cycling this year have been knocked on the head. Results of the lumbar puncture and other things are pointing to me having MS. So time to take stock and re-think.

oh well looks like the remedy is going back for a warranty repair the rear shock seal is splitting only rode it 7 times since I got it. ment to be going to dalby on sunday as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom