Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate decided to upgrade some bits.

pbpic3172091.jpg

pbpic3172094.jpg

Here's my newish bike. 2009 Mongoose Tyax Super.
Now running on 1.1 WTB Slickasaurus tyres with SPD double sided pedals. Absolutely loving it!
tyax.jpg

Last edited:
can you guys recommend me some good cycling shoes and some bib shorts
I'm size 8 in shoe and a medium in the shorts
I'd like the shoes to look nice as well as be comfy.
The ones I've lined up are http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=22308
I've had shimano shoes before and they have been good.

I've got about 70 pounds to spend

Thanks

I went and tried some of these on today over luncheon, found them quite un comfy and recon they would be killing my feet by the end of a long ride. The tongue had no padding at all so the straps were digging into my feet as i had to have them tight on my skinny feet!

I think I'd rather have my remedy, its been a bit abused still at least I've got a bike for dalby this Sunday. my hard tail is in bits fitting SLX gears to it, new chain rings cassette, chain, I really wanted sram x9 but it's nearly twice the price and I couldn't really justify it for a spare bike

The remedy when it comes back will have MRP XCG Triple Chain Guard and I'll get a new saddle looking at Fizik Gobi XM been an expensive month.

any recommendation on saddles, however I do appreciate saddles are much more a personal thing.

Hi, my name is Andi, and I am an unashamed tart.

I've just replaced my two month old Charge Sponges with Lizard Skin Peatys because they look nicer :o

And now I've decided I need more red anodising :o

Hope here I come :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom