Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wont be dissapointed in taking the x0 shifters~rear mech route,they shift so crisply,especially the triggers,you need to try them to believe just how good they are.
I was using the x0 twist shifters (and XTR triggers previous to that) before i had a mess about on a demo bike at leisure lakes which had the x0 triggers,I changed straight away,their that good.

Tad more than that,but I wouldnt say i'm loaded.
I ride everyday and I've been doing so for years now, I just like to get my rides setup the way I really want, I find I can stop wanting and just concentrate more on riding then.
Tis an obsession though which i'm sure you know :)

ye know what u mean i like my bikes nice and ride at least once a day usaully twice so i think its worth spendin money on nice bikes 2 do it on

Weekend fun toy (would probably use it for commuting to work as well if I didn't live so far away and had to cross a motorway bridge :mad: )

Misc005002.jpg

well cant afford it at the moment only just bought my cove. and i like the look of the lefty dunno if id like it seems like it could be unbalanced

Breamy said:
you cant put a lefty fork on any frame it has to have a larger headtube
thats afaik, as it was with the other headshock forks (Alibaba99's fork has the same Holly stem). CRC did have the forks on sale a while back, but now they only do 'dale frames and forks together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom