Front Mono Mini (F),
Rear Mono M4 (R),
Marzocchi Bomber Freeride SL's,
Holzfeller Cranks,
Dr. Jekyll Frame (Adjustable Drop Out version),
Profile Bars,
Umm can't remember rest....

Breamy said:
well cant afford it at the moment only just bought my cove. and i like the look of the lefty dunno if id like it seems like it could be unbalanced

When riding, there is no way of telling that there is only one leg to the fork. It looks slightly strange when glancing down from over the handlebars though. Its also very sensitive to setup changes, changing the shock pressure by only a couple of psi can be felt in how the bike rides.

Bennah said:
Looks like you just had some fun on that, when you took the pic :p

Would love to drive through town with my bike like that. Atleast everyone would get out of your way ;)

Well go biking, I also have a full face helmet. Add's to the 'I Aim To Hurt Myself' image.

I used to ride a cannondale with a lefty,their actually pretty good and track extremely well,very stiff,the only problem i found is they seem really under damped and general high speed performance is rather shoddy.

My new ride (last one was stolen, sniffle):
newbike.jpg

It's a bit girly but it's nice not having to whip my leg over a too-high crossbar (my last bike had a cool curvy "unisex" frame)

bike.jpg

Saracen Mantra.

Not had chance to set it up or ride it properly. I use it just to keep myself fit. I used to ride 100's of miles a day almost o school and college on my Claud Butler (below) but that got nicked and I bought a motorbike instead.

wheelie.jpg

#Chri5# said:
It's not always clean - my Trance after a lap of Follow the Dog (Cannock Chase) on Saturday:

trancemud.jpg

I clean and shine my bikes after every ride.

whats cannock like im thinkin of goin up there?

I just like to say some of you guys have really nice bikes :cool: , I have not had a bike for a few years now but im gonna be getting a Kona Caldera( Link ) at the beginning of next month, ill be using it during the summer months for work as well as trying to get into some mountain biking(XC and trails stuff), maybe start with places like delamere forest and cannock chase.

Ive been round a few shops and this bike was one I liked but do you think its a good choice for what i want to do, never really gonna be into using it jumping(due to my size lol) and im a bit chicken to do proper downhill.

Breamy said:
whats cannock like im thinkin of goin up there?

Even though I only live 30 minutes away, I don't know it well enough to try much of the unmarked singletrack that criss-cross the place. Follow the Dog is a good loop and takes about an hour. One is section is very gloopy (but meant to be like that) and it's bit churned in other places but it's all done in people's spare time so you have to give them credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom