Man of Honour
Veal is lovely.
Get some decent rose veal and do a schnitzel

Or Osso buco

Damn it, I want it dome now.
Massive schnitzel please.

Soldato
Honest Burger, Soho... Wow!

Had one of those at the weekend. Very nice burgers indeed. In fact, the last few days for me have gone like his:

Friday: Burger at Monkey Nuts in Crouch End. Very nice indeed. Simple and good.

Saturday: Byron. Very disappointing. Not BAD, but not up to the reputation at all.

Sunday: Honest Burger, Soho. Lovely, moist, tasty. A well made burger, and the fries are AWESOME.

Tuesday: 'Reggie' Burger at Annie's Burger Shack, Nottingham. Still the best burgers that I've ever had in the UK.

Soldato
I didn't rate Patty & Bun, not as good as Meat Liquor or Dip & Flip in Clapham - burger with added meat dipped in gravy, awesome. Meat Liquor has the best sides though, chilli cheese fries are epic.

Last edited:
Soldato
ShakeShack at JFK Terminal 4:

Oh man, it was good. We had to leave T8, get air train to T4, met the manager there who also gave us loads of other goodies like brownies, fridge magnets and chocolate.
This looks pretty good! I'll be in New York in October and will be making a point of finding a good burger.

Man of Honour
Grabbed myself a Patty & Bun take out last night, told the guys I had to catch a train in like 5 minutes and they got me that burger done very quickly.

It was ok, but I still think I prefer Byron out of all the places I've been so far.

Excuse the somewhat messy photos!
Kudos to them though that they gave me plenty of napkins and face wipes!

Had one at liverpool street last night as well, the cheese burger was massively messy, but delicious :D they are apparently doing breakfast now as well so might have to swing past friday if i get in on time!

Soldato
I am in london saturday with my little girl, we are calling into P&B again cant actually wait.

There is a Byron in milton keynes, and although I have not eaten there yet, I had a good look in and in my opinion it was not up to the standards of P&B at least to look at.

Soldato
Has anyone tried a burger with peanut butter in it? I see these on the menu in lots of American style places, but have never been brave enough to try them. I love burgers and love peanut butter so it would make sense that I would like them, but something just doesn't 'right' to me having them together!

Man of Honour
Has anyone tried a burger with peanut butter in it? I see these on the menu in lots of American style places, but have never been brave enough to try them. I love burgers and love peanut butter so it would make sense that I would like them, but something just doesn't 'right' to me having them together!

Burger, fried egg and pb. Good times.

Soldato
The wings at Patty & Bun are also really good.

To be fair, sometimes I go there just for the wings & fries... hmm maybe I'll do that tonight considering it's 2 minutes from my flat :D

Back
Top Bottom