Bike Meet Version 2.0 - A44 to Aberystwyth

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
Think you're probably right mate. We could always change the destination to a Southern one & use this one later in Summer when we have a better chance of fine weather.

Associate
I would love to come down but im thinking it may be a bit far as I live up near glasgow, if anyone north of the border is going we could maybe arrange a meetup at the borders or something. Im also quite new to biking and have never ridden with anyone els :p The other thing is that I don't really know any of you guys :D

Soldato
Any thoughts on the date for this thing?

My olympic dates have changed from the 18th June to the 10th September :(

I also wouldn't be able to do the 17th because I'm working but any other date is fine.

dsb

dsb

Associate
Any thoughts on the date for this thing?

My olympic dates have changed from the 18th June to the 10th September :(

I also wouldn't be able to do the 17th because I'm working but any other date is fine.

I also need to go firm with a date as I have to be in location for Olympics from 23 June

Associate
23 then we can B&B if we want to? but I need it sorting asap so I can book the weekend off.

same, i like the idea of cheap B&B otherwise its about 10 hours on the road in one day, and i think that could be pushing my attention span a touch.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
OP
It was said earlier in the thread that we would travel down one day do an overnight in a B&B & come back the following day.

So - 23rd run out, Over night @ B&B & home run on the 24th.

Back
Top Bottom