Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Man of Honour
After doing around 250 miles in my new Racer Sicuro gloves I can highly recommend them.
Completely comfortable from the off, the kangaroo leather palm is very soft and gives loads of feel.
The armour which is Ti knuckles, padding and hard protection on top of the fingers, knox scaphoid protectors and superfabric on the palm and little finger feels almost totally invisible.

They're even more comfortable than the A* SP2s they replaced which I've had for 2 years and the only hard armour on them was CF knuckles.

The only downside is and other reviews seem to agree, when you put them on they feel like there's no way they're actually going to fit but once you spend 30 seconds pulling and wiggling your hand they slip on and fit like a glove... :o

Compared to the A* GP Plus I had and then sold these offer much more protection, are a much nicer glove and were about £50 cheaper, for the £85 I paid I'm very very happy with them.

If you're looking for some new gloves I'd recommend giving them a go.

Soldato
How vented are they?

I've been looking at the RST tractech evo-R gloves which are properly vented as my goretex held racetex gloves are a little warm with the Kevlar and goretex lining in them, they're also about £80.

Man of Honour
They've got vents in the knuckle protector but even after 5 hours around Wales while the roads were melting on Sunday at no point were my hands overly warm or sweaty which surprised me.

Associate
Booked in to the Ron Haslam Race School next Wednesday, doing it with my brother-in-law who has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. We've been meaning to do some kind of track day for years, no time like the present, can't wait!

Soldato
Having second thought now, just after i ordered the sc project exhaust, an akropovic shorty has come up for sale.

Now I don't know which one to pick.

This is the sc project can.

tzFBHdIh.png.jpg

And this is what the shorty looks like.

LOl5U27h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom