Black Desert Online

Associate
I have an account with 2 lvl 52 ( Valk / Ranger ) chars and it also has a spare guest pass. I played it for 3 weeks and in short it is like crack once you start playing you cant seem to stop.

A good game no doubt.. Bought some outfits and weapons from the store for both chars, I wont be playing anymore due to it having too much impact on my life.

Anyone fancy an acct?

Yes please. Really want to give this game a try!

Soldato
I'm looking at trying a mmo again. Does anyone have a guest pass? If i would be grateful if you could trust it to me.

Thread seems to have gone a bit quiet though, so maybe the game isnt that great?

Soldato
Just found this game, it is a lot of fun! I am just enjoying wandering around. Done quite a few of the Black mistythings quests. I still have no idea how to use nodes or get a horse etc... but thats fine. I'll figure it out.

It reminds me a lot of when I first played Ultima Online. Just kinda thrown in the world and you need to figure it out.

Soldato
a lot of my friends who stopped playing WoW moved onto this, theyre trying to get me to buy it, what do ya think? Does it look like its worth getting into?

Soldato
50% bonus exp event in progress :D great time to level up your alts !

Guide I use for mob locations for level grinds ;-

10-15 Imps (Hidel Quarry)
15-18 Scarecrows (Moretti Plantation)
18-21 Al Rhundi Bandits (Castle Ruins)
21-24/25 Frogans (Glish Swamp)
25-29 Cultists (Bloody Monastery)
29-30/31 Red Orcs (Orc Camp/Southern Neutral Zone)
30-32 Bandits (Birhagi Den?)
30-34 Harpies (Mountainside of Delphe Knights Castle)
34-39/40 Abandoned Land
40-44 Chimera (West of Keplan)
44-50+ Catfish (Lake Kaia/Catfishman Camp)
The Ninja/Kunoichi class is released next week on the 20th

Associate
its one of the best games I have played in a long time

if u want to join me, come to Croxus server and tell me ur ingame nick, I will add u and show u the ropes if u want

Back
Top Bottom