Black Myth: Wukong

Not using cjs Keys again :mad: I used them for Dragons Dogma 2 and it took ages for the key to arrive!!

So this time they sent me a code for the wrong game :rolleyes:

Black Moth: Wukong

:o:o

I will close the door on the way out :D

• Angry
Reactions: mrk
How are 7900xtx owners coping at 1440p?
I'm a tier down on a 7900XT and it's running nicely for me, never drops below 60fps and hovers between 85-110 most of the time.

This is using a mix of cinematic/very high/high settings, no raytracing, running at 1440p with FSR at 75.

I'm a tier down on a 7900XT and it's running nicely for me, never drops below 60fps and hovers between 85-110 most of the time.

This is using a mix of cinematic/very high/high settings, no raytracing, running at 1440p with FSR at 75.

Yes ray tracing, no path tracing :p

Please be aware you are using ray tracing, the wording used in game should be “path tracing”.

I've got to control my time in this game because theres an absolute wedge of games coming out imminently that I will need to divide my time over

Star Wars Outlaws on the 30th
Age of Mythology on the 4th
Space Marine 2 on the 5th
God of War Ragnarok on the 19th
Ara on the 24th.

Busy gaming period coming up ! :)

I'm about 5 hours in so far, unbelievably fun game. The combat is so enjoyable once you figure out combos that work. Definitely pays to be more aggressive in this game.

The story is bobbins
Game reminds me of Sekiro expect dodges instead of parries are the key (and no grapple)
Looks good, I used 'Hardware Unboxed' settings and 'Medium' Raytracing.

At 4K, with DLSS set to 62% (Quality) and most settings on 'Cinematic' other than shadows (High), Hair (High) and Global Illumination (High) it runs at an average of 60fps with Frame Generation turned off.

That's a 13700K, 32GB Ram and a 4090.

RTX HDR does seem to work:

On
RyvI9Mi.jpeg

Off:
lKvOMw6.jpeg

You can see some of the lifted shadows have retained more detail and illumination is more obvious on the rocks. The photos were taken in manual mode for ref so the exact same exposure.

Also someone has released a mod to remove the over-sharpening

Though doesn't seem to work for me, maybe it doesn't

Why do I enjoy playing as an aggro monkey so much?

Don't forget to update DLSS if you haven't already, apparently the game shipped with an old version :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom