Black Myth: Wukong

Fair enough but no sense using an old version right? I was thinking more in terms of image quality than any performance gains.

Well I mean if there's no value in updating it for one game then I think it makes sense not to bother.
@mrk would be best place to say if he noticed any difference.

From what I recall it was a 0.1 version difference so it's not like it was using a version from 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Well I mean if there's no value in updating it for one game then I think it makes sense not to bother.
@mrk would be best place to say if he noticed any difference.

From what I recall it was a 0.1 version difference so it's not like it was using a version from 2 years ago.
3.1, we’re on 3.7

3.1, we’re on 3.7

Weird. On the benchmark tool mine was on 3.7.10 and I changed it to 3.7.20 (dlss.dll)
dlssd (Ray reconstruction) was current at 3.7.10
dlssg was 3.6.0.0 and latest was 3.7.0.0

Just checked them and yeah they've shipped the game with an older version than I had on the benchmark tool..

Last edited:
Yeah my game came with a really old version too. I prefer the sharpness and subtle image of DLSS 3.7 using Preset E and since the game didn't ship with 3.7 dll file, it doesn't know of Preset E so must be forced after swapping dll by using DLSSTweaks.

On PS5:

Meanwhile, the ambient visuals are just stunning, so much volumetrics and particle effects, the most of any game yet:

Last edited:
I can't get RTXHDR to work :-/

What do you mean? It's automatic. IS it enabled in the NVIDIA app and have you turned HDR on windows on?
Also if you have two screens on it wont work.
Also above, I have it enabled in global settings so I don't need to turn it on, I do however need to turn it off in games that don't let you turn HDR off in game (BG3 for example).

Last edited:
Oh no, some folks are up in arms about the game's success!

EkoyOca.png

qbBmPHc.png

:D

Back
Top Bottom