Black Myth: Wukong

I've played about 4 hours tonight and done about 8 bosses (of various kinds) inc a hidden one. It's amazing fun and once you unlock the transformations etc you really do start to feel pretty powerful.
Are you on the second chapter now? Trying to work out which hidden boss it might be...

Giant bronze-faced baby after you ring the 3 bells? Or the frog hiding in the lake

Edit: ignore me, I've realised which one you mean!

Last edited:
This game is so frakin huge, on chapter 3 and just keep finding new stuff to do.

when you reach the beach after the turtle ride, walk left along the coast to fight a dragon that lets you upgrade all armour after a short quest

Reactions: TNA
must resist temptation! must stay away from this thread...

I failed and just tried to checkout and got this message:

maybe its a sign for me to resist temptation a bit more!

End of chapter 2 boss was a bit of a nightmare :cry:. Downed him in the end.

Gg so far!
I weirdly found the chapter 2 boss easier than
the two bosses you have to fight to get to him! The floating rock ruined me for ages and the tiger just kept slicing my health in half... I think it was a combined 20 attempts for both of those vs. just the two for chapter 2 boss!

Last edited:
If anyone is experiencing random crashes to desktop, MSI Afterburner was causing it for me. This was the same for me with RDR2. If I load the game with Afterburner already running, it’ll randomly crash in game.

I’ve not tried loading up afterburner once I’m in game to see if it doesn’t crash but with it closed, the game has been rock solid.

I weirdly found the chapter 2 boss easier than
the two bosses you have to fight to get to him! The floating rock ruined me for ages and the tiger just kept slicing my health in half... I think it was a combined 20 attempts for both of those vs. just the two for chapter 2 boss!

Yea I found him to be an annoying sod, but those 2 you mentioned I did after a couple attempts each :D

Has anyone noticed the absolute comedy of the achievements and their descriptions?

I guess they're meant to be a bit like a proverb - but they just read like "I'm 12 and this is deep"

E2krwnH.png

Back
Top Bottom