Black Myth: Wukong

In that area, you want to beat Firefox first before taking on the wandering wight. You can sneak past him but I’d definitely suggest putting the time in to beat him.
I use Chrome, can't stand Firefox :o:D

I watched Cohh take on the Wight and Firefox he had the same struggles for a while, so not just me I guess. As I am pretty early into the game I might restart, and put my level up points into a different tree (If I continue to hit a brick wall).

Last edited:
To be fair I haven't even spent a minute to check the HUD, so I guess I must have missed that bit.

**1 Hour 6 Mins playtime according to my Steam page** So not really invested yet for some reason. Was looking forward to it before release.

Last edited:
To be fair I haven't even spent a minute to check the HUD, so I guess I must have missed that bit.

**1 Hour 6 Mins playtime according to my Steam page** So not really invested yet for some reason. Was looking forward to it before release.
I definitely think it's worth just putting a decent chunk of time in, especially in the first area to beat those first 3 bosses and to learn dodging at the right time. You'll get some nice rewards after each one that are useful for the next boss, that's sort of the theme that I've noticed from this game.

Beating an optional boss will grant you something to help with either the next optional boss or the main boss, either at the end of that sub-chapter or the main chapter itself.

i.e:
Once you beat Guangzhi you unlock his transformation as part of your skill set, mega useful for essentially getting free damage down without impacting your own mana or HP levels. Use this to take down the wandering wight - and when you defeat him you will eventually unlock his head smash attack as a spirit, super handy for the passive defence buff but also his actual active head smash does a great amount of damage.

I also just recommend playing aggressively all the time, even more so when you've got your abilities up. Using immobilise is great for getting a huge amount of damage down and charging up your focus points, then once you break immobilise you can immediately use your heavy attacks with those focus points for even more damage and building up stagger! Dodge around a bit, trade some damage with light attacks and just build up those focus points.

Back
Top Bottom