Black Myth: Wukong

There's some Chapter 4 bosses kicking my arse, after breezing through the game for a time.

Hundred Eyes Daoist Master (Centipede man) and also the Scorpion King on the Purple Mountain secret bit where he tells you not to touch his wine.

There's some Chapter 4 bosses kicking my arse, after breezing through the game for a time.

Hundred Eyes Daoist Master (Centipede man) and also the Scorpion King on the Purple Mountain secret bit where he tells you not to touch his wine.

This spoiler is a big spoiler, so ignore if you don't want any tips (as I have finished the game)
Hundred Eyes Daoist is a tough fight, you absolutely need the needle from the secret boss area to make the 2nd phase easier, if you engage and fight the duskveil before the scorpion king, the scorpion king will aid you in the fight the first time (he can die), I would also do the quest from an npc from the Petalfall Hamlet area before killing any bosses, if you do the boss first you are locked out from the quest chain that rewards a potentially powerful transformation

Last edited:
Yup, he represents a big step up in difficulty. I beat him last night after about 6 attempts. You pretty much have to try and get through the first phase without using too many of your cooldowns so you can blitz him down with them in the 2nd phase. Make sure you have enough points in staff skills to unlock the second focus point. I switched my spirit to the Wandering Wight as that passively increases your defense plus using his ability deals a ton of damage. I also relied heavily on the transformation and used the immobilise spell every time it came off cooldown. Also, after beating him I wondered if investing points in thrust stance may have been useful particularly for the first phase where he frequently stands back and doesn't engage. The thrust stance allows you to attack enemies at distance.
I did finally beat him and I agree on all points. I fought him so many times that I had his moves memorised so got really good at avoiding them. Was really satisfying beating that mofo I tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom