Black Myth: Wukong

Jesus Christ this game looks incredible, running really well on a 4080 super at 1440p ultrawide too

I've only run the benchmark but can max it out - cinematic + ray tracing very high with good DLSS quality at 1440p on my 4080 and get 60FPS without frame gen or around 100+ with. 4K struggles though - 60FPS with frame gen but you can tell it isn't a true 60FPS unless I drop DLSS to performance quality or knock some settings back.

Looks like auto HDR is kicking in on my 4K display with the game though it isn't working the best - at times it comes close to looking photorealistic.

I have the same issue and TBH anyone with a RTX4090 saying there is no issue is lying and surprised this wasn't mentioned in game reviews.

I dunno what the game is like in gameplay etc. but all settings maxed 1440p on my 4080 Super in the benchmark is as above butter smooth, 4K is a bit janky unless I turn things down a little though. Could be different in the actual game but unfortunately it doesn't interest me.

I dunno what the game is like in gameplay etc. but all settings maxed 1440p on my 4080 Super in the benchmark is as above butter smooth, 4K is a bit janky unless I turn things down a little though. Could be different in the actual game but unfortunately it doesn't interest me.
Yeah demo is perfect, it's just two points in the 1st chapter (at present), got it nailed down at 120fps locked max settings at 1440p, hopefully patch will fix the odd issue's

How did it run and what settings?
I have a 7800x3d and a 7900xtx on a 1440p and I'm worried it would struggle.

Auto detected settings 3440x1440 (ultrawide) at cinematic quality with FSR at 75%, according to AMD performance report average was 134.7 fps, but that's a lie as menus would skew the results with 300-400fps, in game was normally around 70-80fps, with several boss encounters exceeding 100fps, depends on how busy they were.

not had 1 stutter or slowdown in 25 hours.. 7800x3d and 4070ti super.. playing at 5120x1440p (super ultrawide) cinematic DLSS at 80% with RT off as it doesn't really bother me.

played 5 hours today and still don't think I've even managed 25% of chapter 4..

6 pages and counting on steam that it has a fair amount of stuttering on 1st chapter and later on in the game. I have the same issue and TBH anyone with a RTX4090 saying there is no issue is lying and surprised this wasn't mentioned in game reviews.

4090/13700KF Performance tanking in specific areas

watch from 17 mins onwards
Some people just don't notice stutter or fps drops and I'm jealous tbh. I think I'll just turn off RT so I can do better at the combat. Currently have 80-100fps during boss fights with FG on, max everything (3440x1440p 13600k 4090). Just got to the whiteclad fella and getting my arse kicked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom