• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

However I am pretty sure that Nvidia found out in 40 series that whilst some customers are happy to pay top dollar for the best GPU available, the others are simply not willing to spend over $1000 or £1000 for a second best GPU. Therefore they may have decided to lower the price of the 5080 to around $800-900

You might want to check out the Steam Hardware survey. Plenty of people bought 4080/s cards. About 2/3 of the 3080s percentage on Steam with a little more time to sell more. Not bad for its price point without a crypto boom/lockdown to aid sales.

Add your RE4 Leon leather jacket in and you night just have a deal :p

Nah, that’s priceless. When I was in New York earlier this year some guy started shouting at me.

Hey! Hey you! Hey!

I promptly picked up the pace, fearing the worst, only to hear him say just as I was heading out of earshot

… that’s the Leon jacket!!! CooOoOooOoOooOoool!

OK so he didn’t say ‘cool’ but that’s how I felt at the time :o

Last edited:
All made up rubbish, so nothing interesting really, all sides are making up prices and release date and later change it all the time then later will come back and say you see we were right (while deleting every other guess they did)... Same rubbish really.
It's getting worse every year. There's a whole economy around the rumour mills/made up stories these days :D

We need 2 threads:

Blackwell Gpu's - The facts
Blackwell Gpu's - The gossip

Depends how they define "Significant". I guess in UK we could see inc VAT £1299 for 5080 and £1699 for 5090 for FE. Add another £150+ for AIB after the initial rush dies down

has not kopite7kimi generally been quite accurate with leaks? I suppose operative word here is "significant".

Nvidia can charge more but I doubt market will absorb any higher prices, I can see many switching over to ps pro. We should find out soon. Most of these games are console ports anyway and are not worlds better on pc anyway.

Back
Top Bottom