• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

Soldato
Let's be honest. They can release a 5070 with 4090 performance for £599 and you would still find a way to be disappointed :p
450 or no deal :D.

fI9Bh25.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
Meh. Rumours keep changing. I stopped going to those websites years ago. In the end we will find out what's what a few weeks before release usually. Going back 6 months usually rumours get it wrong.

Next they will be saying it will work on a single slot cooler...

I agree, what pretty much all of these sites do is give an opinion based content behind a clickbait title. There are a few exceptions who are open and honest about that...

I'm sure a lot comes from within its own community too, post a Tweet on one account, create content from it on another and then for another to use both as their 'sauces' :rolleyes:

The truth normally surfaces around 2-3weeks prior to launch from my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA
Soldato
No one watching the Keynote at Computex?

NVLink is back and looks like we might get a dual core gpu... well data centre wise anyway but could translate into consumer gaming gpu's? So maybe the rumours are true?

Soldato
No one watching the Keynote at Computex?

NVLink is back and looks like we might get a dual core gpu... well data centre wise anyway but could translate into consumer gaming gpu's? So maybe the rumours are true?

I highly doubt Nvidia are going to enable nvlink on consumer gaming gpu anyway, a maybe on the professional workstation cards. Did they state explicitly nvilik for consumer gpu?

Back
Top Bottom