BMW and M Power Owners

Thinking about it more, why would you want to mess around tinkering/modifying anyway, especially when you have a couple very high performance cars waiting for your spare time.

Yeah... it was fun on something like my early MX5s that saw a major difference from it. But cars like these... it's not really needed.

The only thing I want to do would be exhaust upgrades... Sharkwerks for the GT3, but I have to check with dealer about warranty implications. Maybe similar for the M2... the 720S will wait until the MSO variant is available as they've already told me it could impact engine warranty if the issue is related to the exhaust.

How do you pay a deposit on a car that BMW haven't even officially confirmed exists yet? It hasn't even been confirmed if it will be a limited edition build or not? Or how much it is going to be?

Porsche-esque. Bet people have put deposits on the next cayman GT4 without even knowing if it using a 3 cylinder motor from a vw polo or the 4.0 GT3 engine

How do you pay a deposit on a car that BMW haven't even officially confirmed exists yet? It hasn't even been confirmed if it will be a limited edition build or not? Or how much it is going to be?

Speak to dealer and ask... they don't know many details yet but were happy to take my money ;)

Like I said... I'm not even the first on the list at this dealer.

Been looking over a few e92 325i/330i's on autotrader. I've wanted one for a good while now, but I'm pretty undecided.

Are the e92's still a decent buy now?

Back
Top Bottom