BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I thought that the speakers were the same? With the HK audio you get a few more and the amp and its associated hardware?

Nope. I was genuinely tempted by the 540i. Had 8k miles on it and a perfect spec barring the base spec speakers but it was a deal breaker as the sound was just so bad. I'd have been annoyed every time I got in the car.

Soldato
2013 BMW 335i M Sport - thoughts on these?

One's come up and it keeps catching my eye! Had the 7 Speed DCT paddle shift, only 16k on the clock and in very clean condition and full service history.

Man of Honour
2013 BMW 335i M Sport - thoughts on these?

One's come up and it keeps catching my eye! Had the 7 Speed DCT paddle shift, only 16k on the clock and in very clean condition and full service history.

Likely to be fairly poor value for money as it's the last of a car introduced in 2004 in saloon form so is therefore quite dated despite being a 2013 car. You're probably better off getting a slightly older one for much less or spending more on a 2013 4 series, how much is it?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Your 428i was £17k? Wow, that's an awesome price. I know it's 5 years old, but still, that's a lot of car for the money. What's the mileage?

Yep pretty much. List price was 18k, traded in my Civic for 2k, and they dropped the price to 17k, so I had to pay 15k + 2k civic.

35k miles.

Soldato
Not having a go or anything and each to their own but boy that 335i looks dated, used to love them just a few years ago and even considered getting one but next to the 4, no thanks.

Also when Lie purchased the 4 series he posted above for £1k more than the advertised price it shows very poor value for money.

Soldato
Sorry to interrupt these absolutely lovely cars (may be a bit of a convert now...) but I thought I'd throw some pictures of my total shed in the mix. :D

The rear is the only end of the car that looks semi presentable - even if the number plate is knackered!

Blooming in the middle of the LCD screen - not the end of the world, but annoying...

It does have HK though, which I have to say is absolutely fantastic for a car audio system.

And finally... it's been to the moon! Currently on the return journey. :D
Light warnings are active because it's been fitted with LEDs rather than conventional bulbs.
Need to rectify that, or fit a decoder.

Scabby as hell, but for £650 it drives spot on. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked up my A6 BiTDi over the weekend been really enjoying it so far :)

20180521_123000.jpg

*Edit: Would help if I posted in the right thread :o

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Picked up my A6 BiTDi over the weekend been really enjoying it so far :)

*Edit: Would help if I posted in the right thread

For once I can guilt-free say you should have bought a 5 Series, as its simply a better car :D

Though at least you managed to get the only A6 they don't fit a terrible gearbox too :p

Back
Top Bottom