BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
Not sure if you’ve missed it or I’ve made it unclear, but my car was stolen and im suspecting it’s gone for good so my insurance are going to be negotiating a pay off price for my car which is why I’ve looked at motorway to see if there offer is going to be acceptable when they provide the figure.

Why would the Motorway value have any relevance at all to you?

What your car is worth to a trade buyer is not a useful figure when negotiating an insurance settlement unless you are a trade buyer yourself.

What matters is what would it cost you to replace your car with another of similar year, specification and mileage using the method you usually use to purchase your cars. This is the value that matters and Motorway is not going to give you that and I don't really understand why you think it would.

Caporegime
Can’t wait for the ‘I accepted my insurance company’s payout based on the buy price Motorway gave but I can’t buy a similar replacement, what do I do?’ Post.

Soldato
Not sure if you’ve missed it or I’ve made it unclear, but my car was stolen and im suspecting it’s gone for good so my insurance are going to be negotiating a pay off price for my car which is why I’ve looked at motorway to see if there offer is going to be acceptable when they provide the figure.
Ok but motorway is trade. You couldn't buy a car for as low as what motorway would offer you.

Soldato
Makes sense didn’t think that’s how it worked. Can’t say I’ve ever had it happen before or wrote a car off. I’ve had a phone call today from the police, they found my car and it was apart of a 20min pursuit in which they rammed 3 police cars and then put it into a wall in Leeds. 3 arrested, can only assume the same 3 I have on CCTV that took it.

Last edited:
Soldato
So...
Makes sense didn’t think that’s how it worked. Can’t say I’ve ever had it happen before or wrote a car off. I’ve had a phone call today from the police, they found my car and it was apart of a 20min pursuit in which they rammed 3 police cars and then put it into a wall in Leeds. 3 arrested, can only assume the same 3 I have on CCTV that took it.
Car in bits then

Caporegime

So...

Car in bits then
Not sure I'd want it back even if it could be repaired.

Back
Top Bottom