BMW and M Power Owners

…and the dealer’s put it back up already! Reg BL21 ZNT (for if anyone searches the reg and this helps them out).

Lovely spec but that’s terrible that it’s not showing as Cat S from Autotrader or the dealer not mentioning it.

Reject it? 14 days ?

It's been longer than 14 days. If there are any other issues, I'm sure they'll come out during the first year while it's under warranty. I'll be taking it to BMW today for them to investigate anyway.

Oh Dear! Could be an expensive mistake. Have you even considered getting it repaired yet?

Yes indeed. I'm getting the price of the repair now.

Wouldn't be good business practice just leaving the results for all to see, at your own expense, would it? Now you have to pay again and that's what keeps companies alive :)

Poctra is just auction listings isn't it? I don't think that's the site where he paid for the check

Is that a Smart repair or traditional body shop. In the FAQ of one of my local Smart repairers it says “No repair will be identical to an automotive factory finish, which is machine-sprayed to tolerances beyond human capability. Hence no repair will ever be “as good as new”.

I presume the same can be said for traditional body shops who do it by hand.

Is that a Smart repair or traditional body shop. In the FAQ of one of my local Smart repairers it says “No repair will be identical to an automotive factory finish, which is machine-sprayed to tolerances beyond human capability. Hence no repair will ever be “as good as new”.

I presume the same can be said for traditional body shops who do it by hand.

That was chipsaway. I'm getting a couple of other quotes. There's a local guy that does body work but he's mobile.

That was chipsaway. I'm getting a couple of other quotes. There's a local guy that does body work but he's mobile.
I guess this is the type of thing they are talking about when they say no repair will look as good as new...

Ek3yBjr.jpeg

Apart from that its perfect can't tell its been resprayed. It would have cost me £68 more to have a brand new, already painted bumper fitted but that might not have matched, and I'd have to wait for stock.

I guess this is the type of thing they are talking about when they say no repair will look as good as new...

Ek3yBjr.jpeg

Apart from that its perfect can't tell its been resprayed. It would have cost me £68 more to have a brand new, already painted bumper fitted but that might not have matched, and I'd have to wait for stock.
Thats shoddy workmanship imo

as someone who has used both chipsaway and the bmw bodyshop...i'd suck it up and pay the extra to use the bmw bodyshop

Back
Top Bottom