BMW and M Power Owners

Now it's obvious why the cheaper but initially same quality mats are cheaper. The heel pad on the driver side has started to flatten on the areas the heel rests on most.

I've now ordered the genuine set. What have I learned? That the quality doesn't last on cheaper ones and they're not even a month old lol.

They were 30 quid shaank and off an eBay carpet seller. All they will do is offer a swap I guess. I'm happy to use them as grub mats for when I go Urbexing though so as not to ruin the genuine mats which will arrive tomorrow.

Right. I bought something unexpected today and need to sell the other cars. I have a z4 35is. Would it sell for a better price if I hold out until April or will I get more or less the same for it now? Was hoping to get 22.5k back for it as its a 2011 with only 23k on it.

How can you go through so many cars in such a short amount of time!

Well, because my wife has a big car I can own anything I want it does not have to be practical. The problem is that there are so many cars I would like to try out so I just chop and change from time to time. For example I still have a V10 R8 and a TTRS itch so at some point I will own both of these. I generally buy them at 2 to 3 years old so do not loose much in depreciation if anything.

Well, because my wife has a big car I can own anything I want it does not have to be practical. The problem is that there are so many cars I would like to try out so I just chop and change from time to time. For example I still have a V10 R8 and a TTRS itch so at some point I will own both of these. I generally buy them at 2 to 3 years old so do not loose much in depreciation if anything.

Has it got a wind deflector? Was just looking at your thread on the Z4 forum. I really miss my Z4 and it's only been a week.

Dr House this is only going on what dealers told me when I bought my e89 but they (swindon & oxford) said demand goes up a lot, price up a little (like 5-10%). Don't know why Panthro's asking about the wind deflector, the best option by a mile is obviously the heated steering wheel. My god, I can't go back from this now.

Dr House this is only going on what dealers told me when I bought my e89 but they (swindon & oxford) said demand goes up a lot, price up a little (like 5-10%). Don't know why Panthro's asking about the wind deflector, the best option by a mile is obviously the heated steering wheel. My god, I can't go back from this now.

I was asking because I wanted to know out of curiosity. I didn't say anything about it affecting the price did I :confused: It's an easy retrofit anyway and it makes a massive difference when you're doing 50+mph.

I was only asking in jest sorry.

Has anyone had a medium term drive/bought in a 235? This is a possible next car once the prices have drifted a bit further on the second hand market and wondered how it was in real life doing more day to day things rather than the racy reviews you get online in general.

Back
Top Bottom