BMW and M Power Owners

F10 is crying out for the M Sport bumpers now, starting to look like a bit of a mish-mash (which it technically is...) but new bumpers will have it looking perfect.

Jonny - Are you specifically after a Clubsport? They both seem a bit on the expensive side to me, although E46 values are a bit all over the shop by the looks of things...

Quick question, does anyone know if bmw apps only work with a connected drive subscription? Or are they independent?

Want to get Deezer up and running of possible with an iPhone 4 or 5s.
Worst case scenario you can stream Deezer via Bluetooth. It's controllable through iDrive providing you set up playlists.

Blue clubsport a definite no - 3 years without servicing and a strong asking price don't mix. Some very odd usage too

£6k for a coupe e46 just silly IMO, rules out the silver one too, though if the history checks out and it sits for a whileeading to a price drop it could be worth watching

Got this currently being built at my mates garage, Project E30 M5 V8 conversion :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Recently also acquired this, she's a beauty.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have always been a die hard Ford and Cosworth fan, still am, but I do have a new found love for BMW.

Your doing it wrong :D:D:D http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e46-3-series-98-06/bmw-3-series-e46-330ci-clubsport--2k-miles-repeat-2k-miles-from-new-the-absolute-best--2002/3203861

Have to post it again, I can't see how he thinks even the nuttiest of people would spend that much on one, you could get an E9x M3 for the same price.

Silver facelift could be decent enough, but you'd need to see the history, unlikely to get much off and can't easily speak to the last owner. 4 owners not ideal wither, Not to say it isn't worth looking into, it does at least look in good nick (they always do).

Thats not weird at all, it's totally normal. It has Connected Drive - so you've got BMW Online etc, and although there is app functionality within that it is not the same as the BMW Apps you are talking about (It's more shortcuts to certain web functions like travel webcams or weather).

But it absolutely does not support the BMW App's you want, sorry :p

To be honest, I preferred that in my CIC than the apps I have in my NBT. At least you don't need to connect the phone to use some of the functionality.

What would be the target price for this car?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181644376254?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Don't think it's worth £5k to me, this one at £6k is a nice facelift model but I think £4-5k is what I want to spend on an older car.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...000/model/3_series/fuel-type/petrol?logcode=p

Unless you really wan't a clubsport then look elsewhere. Both of those seem fairly expensive. To give you an idea, I picked up a 02 plate with 120k on the clock for £2900. At the time, facelifts were going for about the £4k mark.

I've no longer got my BMW 1 series M Sport...

But I've fallen deeply in love with the M5. With a budget of £15k - £20k, what are the chances of getting a decent one second hand? Any particular years to avoid? Facelift years? Common issues at this price range? Too cheap for a good one? Etc etc.

The V10 is just without a doubt, the best engine put in a BMW in my eyes.

Unless you really wan't a clubsport then look elsewhere. Both of those seem fairly expensive. To give you an idea, I picked up a 02 plate with 120k on the clock for £2900. At the time, facelifts were going for about the £4k mark.

Cheers Rodenal, they all look ok so I can only imagine how bad some of the ones with the shiny leather and completely worn steering wheels look/feel.

The guy was offering what WBAC started at for my car which I didn't like as he has the car he's selling up quite high so I'd be getting pumped both ways.

Just ordered parts to service the astra so I might as well get use out of that and wear the four F1 AS2 out a bit. Then if I fit cruise + cambelt I'd keep it into the summer for sure.

The E46 just seems like an itch I want to scratch but being too scared to just go for it. I want one in similar condition to my Astra but not paying £6k to get it :(

Am I imagining things, or was there a period where CCC iDrive had the CIC controller?

bmqKchF.jpg

Perhaps I'm just getting old, but that looks like the old CCC nav layout..
It's an early '09 E60 LCI.

Not sure I like the brown nappa either, but that's another matter :p

Back
Top Bottom