Poll: Brazilian Prix 2018, São Paulo - Race 20/21

Rate the 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Lol at people overreacting to Max pushing Ocon. He shouldn't have done it but a bit of pushing and shoving is something you see in most sports and used to happen in F1 back in the day. It's not like he threw a punch

Associate
How much further off the track did Ocon need to be?

DrvacRuWoAEPtoF.jpg
Break?

Associate
Meh, F1 needs more of this, bitter rivalries are what the sport needs. Max is a petulant little **** but he delivers entertainment, an entire grid of Verstappens would be awesome.

Unsurprising he likes to get physical though given his dads love for vollying women all over the shop.

Soldato
Max’s interview to sky showed zero remorse, refusing to change anything if he were to go back and do it again etc. Really came across as a bit of a fanny which makes him hard to like. The pushing business was a bit special too.

Soldato
I really enjoyed the race - feels like a good 7/10 for me once the poll is added. The closeness at the end was great, albeit lacking in action compared to other parts of the race.

Verstappen was always going to go full Verstappen after that incident. I think he's got every right to be royally angry, but that doesn't justify his actions after the race. I don't think Ocon has broken any rules, but he has probably breached a few unwritten ones. He's a lap down and challenging the clear race leader - if he doesn't make a clean pass at that corner then I think he needs to be a little more considerate. Yes, Verstappen should have left him space - if only to ensure that what happened couldn't happen and to preserve his own race. However, if Ocon had made that stick then he'd be blue-flagged immediately just a couple of corners later. There wasn't going to be any Hollywood drive off into the sunset and leaving Verstappen behind.

Red Bull have made some fantastic late season progress - their car, reliability aside, is extraordinarily quick now compared with the beginning of the season. I'm really looking forward to next season now, if only to banish the McLaren and Williams seasons to history - it is so sad watching them perform at their low level. I'm genuinely surprised that Alonso is still sitting in the car - did they have to give him another Indy 500 shot to keep him in it until the end?!

Did anyone see if Vettel's car was damaged? He was just dog slow today - still managed his mandatory bumper car action on overtakes though. There's another driver for whom the end of the season cannot come soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom