Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
hmm, i might give this one a go, i'm not really for fps's on the 360, but got Halo 3 and still not done any SP or MP, i wanna try and get into one from the get go this time :)

Soldato
I'll be up for it all day tomorrow should mine actually turn up. Could have bought it today from a local Indy. They had already sold loads of copies when I went in. I passed.

Soldato
Has anyone had a dispatch email from the 'ladder' company.
My status is still showing as ordered.. nothing else!.
This is really really poor for them, they always used to be spot on.

JUSt spoke to the online help person and they say its being dispatched this morning.

Yep same here, will get it tommorow hopefully, that company no longer dispatch games early. I had it comfirmed to me via the customer support. I have since moved all my preorders to a new retailer.

Caporegime
Has anyone had a dispatch email from the 'ladder' company.
My status is still showing as ordered.. nothing else!.
This is really really poor for them, they always used to be spot on.

JUSt spoke to the online help person and they say its being dispatched this morning.

Had mine from the company your talking about this morning...my status also shows ordered but the email confirms despatch...i think their system is just a bit slow tbh.

Associate
Mine arrived today, had forgotten I had pre-ordered it so was a pleasant surprise :D

Loving it so far, love the subtle comedy comments! Fantastic game.

Soldato
Spur of the moment purchase tonight at about 4:45pm while at work and it was sent at 6pm =O not sure if that means I will get it tomorrow or not. Not hugely fussed tbh as I will probably play through SP then a bit on MP then sell :)

Back
Top Bottom