Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

mine says the same too, however I've noticed i normally get e-mails 8pm onwards from them saying its been despatched, so there is still time

Actually, following that post I rang them who said their system is running incredibly slow today, hence no update. I asked if I would still recieve it tommorow and he said that it would be dispatched today but probably wont get it until Friday because they dispatch at a later time of the day now. :confused:

Actually, following that post I rang them who said their system is running incredibly slow today, hence no update. I asked if I would still recieve it tommorow and he said that it would be dispatched today but probably wont get it until Friday because they dispatch at a later time of the day now. :confused:

Damm ... they are normally very good at getting them out to you the day before release and im off work tomorrow too... typical.

They will have already charged your card. They have mine. The trick is they dispatch them today but just too late to catch the deadline for delivery tommorow.

There are other online stores who still despatch early, and charge less than this place you have all ordered from that used to send orders early. (I called one today who have confirmed they have 360/ps3 versions in stock that are shipping today). I guess the place you are using are concerned that MS and other publishers may hold back on giving them games in the future, but other online retailers still don't care.
They seem to have gone downhill recently, seems to be since they merged with 'other big games seller'
Quite, I haven't ordered anything from them for months, they are no longer the cheapest, most reliable, or send out stuff early enough.

rp200

I'm hoping my copy is here tomorrow..

I've ordered from that off-shore store.. no idea they'd gone downhill :(

I'm hoping my copy is here tomorrow..

I've ordered from that off-shore store.. no idea they'd gone downhill :(

That's not who I was on about. The ladder one is the one that's gone downhill, they're not offshore.

Edit: It's so bloody annoying not being able to mention their damn name in here! :p

Aye, I read the previous posts..

It does make for a bit of a game. Kryptic puzzle-based guessing, if you will.

I will be going to pickup my copy tomorro. Decided to get is on 360 because a) more of my friends will be playing it on 360, and b) since geting a 360 i have turned into a achievement junkie, so i want the achivments. Geting a new hdtv tomorro aswell :D

I ordered Oblivion GOTY from them for £40 a few weeks ago, I saw it elsewhere for £30 and put in a cancellation the same day (friday). So Monday comes around and I receive my game, but its not from the place I thought it was coming from. Turns out they didnt cancel the order and charged my card so I went online and found the status on my order hadn't changed one bit and later that day I received an email from them telling me its been despatched :rolleyes:

Worst thing is I actually phoned them up to cancel it and was assured it had been cancelled :/

I'm weak and have sucumbed to the Ocuk shiney new thing virus. I've ordered this to get here for friday/saturday. Had a load of money on a points card I forgot about and didnt realise quidco did 11% return on software ordered from this generic highstreet video entertainment store. That and an online code for £3 off 30 I thought it wasn't worth waiting for asia :)

Not really interested in the SP, just the MP.

Back
Top Bottom