Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
Am I bad for finding it a little funny at all the problems the PC owners are having!? Just check out their thread; mulitplayer won't work, resolutions not right, crashing etc etc.

Teehee.

Glad i have an Xbox.

Associate
Erm, do enemies just keep respawning? I've been hard at work shooting people pinned down in the TV station room bit, but it just goes on forever. Will they keep spawning til the next checkpoint? If so, what a load of crap.

Caporegime
Turn right through the door and leg it for the small room right at the back.

Claymore the door and sit in there and shoot out, you're teammates will do a fair bit of killing too. Just be ready to throw all the grenades they throw in back out.

Soldato
Erm, do enemies just keep respawning? I've been hard at work shooting people pinned down in the TV station room bit, but it just goes on forever. Will they keep spawning til the next checkpoint? If so, what a load of crap.

Yep, they'll just keep on spawning until you hit certain points.

Associate
Nevermind I did it! The TVs, I think I shot them all, but are they only on the TV Station level or are they throughout the game? I didn't get the achievement.

Associate
Hi,

Does anyone know if 2 people with xbox live gold accounts can play online from 1 console?

Awesome game but disappointed with the lack of guest account and co-op for online play.

Associate
I managed to get through COD2 on VET, im not having much luck with VET on COD 4 though, it seems harder to me(on certain sections). Luckily i can skip the levels i cant do thanks to the mission select and the superb arcade mode.

Caporegime
About 50 goes now at trying to do that TV station. Most frustating is when your doing well a grenade that doesnt even come in the side room kills you. How the hell are you supposed to get to the end they keep spawning?

Soldato
I didn't find 2 overly hard on the 360, it was challenging but just about right (Silo was a bit nuts) - So I should be ok on CoD4, going to play the SP some more later, MP is very addictive though.

I got majorly stuck on the first yank mission and just gave up.

Im finding 4 moderately easy, it's more enjoyable on vet.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom