Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Official Thread

Soldato
Finally got round to playing this online and I have to say its definately the best fps on the 360 imo. Varied maps (and lots of them!) and most of all it's fun! Graphics are excellent online too, like how you can customise your own kit too! just need to polish off the single player on now :)

Yeah, me too, had a real blast last night online, think i'm rank 5 or 6 now wandering round with my AK :) Still no where near talented, but having fun, and always enjoying popping AK-grenades straight into people! :D

Soldato
Its great definately.

it'd be nice to play with some people who actually communicate though.

yeah i agree, some coms would be good. its great on line so with coms it would be even better. all the game i have played, on team detahmatch) its just everyone out for themselves.

Associate
had a quick go on multiplayer last night. By god i need practice, I'm left handed but use left stick to move and right stick to aim.

To summarise...I'M RUBBISH

So I tried it southpaw style and ended up with more co-ordination problems than a drunk man trying to run an assault course.

Guess I'll just have to stick with training my right thumb to aim!

Still, even though I sucked more than a sucky thing, I prefered CoD4 deathmatch to Halo 3's

JKD

JKD

Associate
I'd be up for some online coordinated tdm too. Getting a bit bored/tired of players with mics just playing loud stereos in the background!

xbl tag: rairch
psn tag: rairch

I'm average at COD4 on the ps3, but pants on the 360 for some reason :)

See you online.

Last edited:
Associate
I'll probably be on tonight depending on me being able to drag myself away from Assassin's Creed.

Feel free to page me, rob200sx is the tag, rather unsurprisingly :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Been playing this briefly for the past 2 days (had it since launch but not had the time!) and I'm impressed.

Played through on Normal first, going back on Veteran for a challenge :)

Guns really sound and look top notch!

Soldato
well I finally got round to playing this over the last couple of days and it was a great play. I decided to go play it on vetern and my god some of the sections were tough but all I have to do now is complete the final mission in the plane on vetern. Has anyone got any tips on how to beat it in the 55seconds you have.

Can't wait to get my internet connection up and then I can start playing this online.

Associate
I got this game on Saturday. Just finished in on Vet and have to say the epilogue mission and the Silo part are nails! I think it would be more fun on a lower difficulty but I would have completed it too quickly.. oh and if anyone fancies some MP action - add me gamertag - munk3h .

Kaa- booom

Associate
Is there some sort of restrictions in terms of skill matching? Sometimes im kicked out of games randomly (me level 5, rest 40s+) then others i'll stay in against 50s, 30s whatever, dont quite understand whats going on as im pretty good but have only started being able to play :(

Soldato
OP
Is there some sort of restrictions in terms of skill matching? Sometimes im kicked out of games randomly (me level 5, rest 40s+) then others i'll stay in against 50s, 30s whatever, dont quite understand whats going on as im pretty good but have only started being able to play :(

The matching seems a bit off in the MP, i had a team with me at level 27 a couple of other 20's and 30's and one who was level 5. We against a team of 3 at 50+ at the rest 40's, we got killed lol. Happened a few times doesnt always seem to make sense sometimes its been in my favour others not, any way doesnt detract for how much fun it is online, ive only gone past the TV station bit in the SP game.

Soldato
well I finally got round to playing this over the last couple of days and it was a great play. I decided to go play it on vetern and my god some of the sections were tough but all I have to do now is complete the final mission in the plane on vetern. Has anyone got any tips on how to beat it in the 55seconds you have.

Can't wait to get my internet connection up and then I can start playing this online.

For the Plane mission on Veteran, just google for "Epilogue on Veteran" it shows you how it's done and a lot easier than us telling you how to do it.

By the way, are you Laura's other half?

Soldato
The matching seems a bit off in the MP, i had a team with me at level 27 a couple of other 20's and 30's and one who was level 5. We against a team of 3 at 50+ at the rest 40's, we got killed lol. Happened a few times doesnt always seem to make sense sometimes its been in my favour others not, any way doesnt detract for how much fun it is online, ive only gone past the TV station bit in the SP game.

Probably due to keeping party's that join in the same team, does cause unbalanced teams if you consider the rank as a true measure of skill tho :D

Back
Top Bottom