Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Aim assist / auto aim on the marjsman rifles is laughable. At least on the killcam.
Iron sight and shoot somewhere near the target = 1 shot kill. Id rather have controlker only or kb & mouse only lobbys. Is that possible when turning iff crisspkay?

Don't know about you guys but I'm really not liking this new upgrade system it just seems too disjointed. So you get used to using a gun then have to use another gun to unlock a sight? I can see myself getting a few staple guns and just getting used to whatever attachments I have.

Not a fan of it or the perk system at all

Aim assist / auto aim on the marjsman rifles is laughable. At least on the killcam.
Iron sight and shoot somewhere near the target = 1 shot kill. Id rather have controlker only or kb & mouse only lobbys. Is that possible when turning iff crisspkay?
Yeah it's ridiculous. I'm having a horrid time using it at the moment but people seem to beam me

Don't know about you guys but I'm really not liking this new upgrade system it just seems too disjointed. So you get used to using a gun then have to use another gun to unlock a sight? I can see myself getting a few staple guns and just getting used to whatever attachments I have.

Not a fan of it or the perk system at all
Mixed feelings on the weapon unlock system.
a. It makes you use weapons that you may otherwise not consider using
b. Some of the weapons might be poor, some good.

It will certainly make people who only play Warzone 2 spend more money.
Liking the Icarus LMG even though I wanted to get the M16 unlocked. The M16 is cack so stayed using the Icarus. Had the system been like this, I would have never used the Icarus

Last edited:
I usually mess around with all the guns at some extent but I hate the way this forces you to do so

Maybe I'm just too used to MW19 but on that game I'd focus on a gun until I completed all the camo challenges then move on. Now I have to hop around a bit too much

Maybe check any software you're running in the background? I've heard of people saying overlays like Riva tuner and iCue etc. got them shadow banned but they were probably just hacking and making excuses.
So yeah, I do run iCUE (had issues with my AIO water pump, so I've made fans turn red if temps get too high) but that's it.
Sounds like a nightmare. Did you find out what was causing the problem, is it definitely AV? Which one?
Nope, banned for unauthorised software and data manipulation. But no idea if it's iCUE, AV, or something else. Activision want nothing to do with it, but sounding like I'm not the only one: https://twitter.com/_Tom_Henderson_/status/1587126138308001792

Last edited:
Odd, I've had iCUE running for years and never had an issue. Is this a new thing?

No I also used to use it and never had any issues, just that I'd seen reports of people being shadow banned and blaming it on iCue and/or Riva. I'm sure both are absolutely fine.

Finally got the FTAC to 13 so I can move on. Pretty painful grind IMHO. It kills fine if used in full auto but 10 in the clip meant lots of being killed while reloading.

Moved on to the Hurricane and its a joy to use after the FTAC. Put the SPR-208 in the other slot using whatever perk let's you use 2 main weapons. Nice combination to mix it up a bit on some maps and actually enjoying levelling them.

You've heard of false positives, right?
yeah but...antivirus wouldnt do that now days. thats 15 years ago.

shadow bans are normally one week you dont get any notification or reason then you get unbanned .

they have unbanned a lot of people for mw2. " We’ve seen numerous reports from players who claim they were falsely banned now being un-banned in Modern Warfare II. "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom