Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

So, just out of interest, do all the top players use controllers?
I expect so, yes. Im sure I read somewhere that only 30% of the COD population are on PC. Then maybe 5-10% of these wont be using K&M

As to "is controller better or worse that K&M" I think there will be instances where K&M is better (e.g. up close) and instances where controller is better, due to aim assist.

What would be fantastic is if there were lobby options of zero aim assist on controller input, then pit K&M vs controller players :D

One of my friends uses a controller and has no aim assist features on, he still does quite well

Last edited:
I expect so, yes. Im sure I read somewhere that only 30% of the COD population are on PC. Then maybe 5-10% of these wont be using K&M

As to "is controller better or worse that K&M" I think there will be instances where K&M is better (e.g. up close) and instances where controller is better, due to aim assist.

What would be fantastic is if there were lobby options of zero aim assist on controller input, then pit K&M vs controller players :D

One of my friends uses a controller and has no aim assist features on, he still does quite well
Yeah I think there's a few (2 or 3?) in the top 10 WZ earners that are on mouse and keyboard but the others are controller users.

It's op for sure but to say they can't aim isn't fair, it's legitimately slower than M&K so they are at a disadvantage there.
I agree, watching some peoples on controllers still have great skill and incredible (built up over years) thumb dexterity.
The aim assist certainly gives them the advantage at mid to long range but up close they are going to lose out to someone who is reasonably good on K&M. Just now I was in a game and kept charging in close and strafing in circles around players who were clearly using a controller. They simply couldnt keep up with my movement style.
When my high alert kicked in at midrange I would retreat, wait for them to come in close then out maneuver them

How better or worse they would be without aim assist is another thing

I agree, watching some peoples on controllers still have great skill and incredible (built up over years) thumb dexterity.
The aim assist certainly gives them the advantage at mid to long range but up close they are going to lose out to someone who is reasonably good on K&M.
I would say it is the opposite and up close favours aim assist via controller :p

The amount of eye rolls when watching kill cams of deaths to blatant aim assist. I’d also say it favours joypad users in close quarters, you can just jump by someone and it will track them automatically whilst you are jumping.

Uh no. Not going to toss away my 30 years of playing KBM at a highly competitive level just so I can use the worst control method for FPS's just so you can use an aim bot.

Refunded.

Deleted.

I refuse to use controller... K&M all the way. Had the drop on many of these elite controller players, had them rage quitting is always a pleasure.

Uh no. Not going to toss away my 30 years of playing KBM at a highly competitive level just so I can use the worst control method for FPS's just so you can use an aim bot.

Refunded.

Deleted.
We smashed it back in the day in cs1.3, in a clan doing tournaments, q3/ut as well. I'm pushing 40 now and can't aim for **** :cry:

How come theres no barracks to view stats? I enjoy looking at how bad i am lol Maybe come later?
Not sure, i cant find ‘operations’ either.
Also not possible to save weapon blueprints?? When i create a gun with attachments, why cant i save it and select it for another loadout?

Back
Top Bottom