Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

What's that?
When Warzone 2.0 launches a new "extraction" mode, DMZ, is being released. I'm not sure if COD have said it's like Tarkov but everyone thinks it's their attempt at a mode similar. Tomorrow some COD content creators and also one of the biggest Tarkov content creators will be playing it and streaming it.

Last edited:
They need to fire everyone in their dev team who works on positional audio because it's absolutely abysmal once again. Replace them with the people who do the sound for Hunt Showdown. Cod is like playing in mono half the time, how do you they have such a big budget yet manage to have such terrible positional and environmental audio ? No way to tell if they are coming from the left/right when in buildings, can't tell if they are up or down a floor. It's mind boggling how so much money can go into a game and the sound be so substandard.

If its by design then that's even worse

Last edited:
They need to fire everyone in their dev team who works on positional audio because it's absolutely abysmal once again. Replace them with the people who do the sound for Hunt Showdown. Cod is like playing in mono half the time, how do you they have such a big budget yet manage to have such terrible positional and environmental audio ? No way to tell if they are coming from the left/right when in buildings, can't tell if they are up or down a floor. It's mind boggling how so much money can go into a game and the sound be so substandard.

If its by design then that's even worse
See, in the beta I felt the audio was amazing, albeit a little loud on the footsteps, directional audio was great, now not so much.

See, in the beta I felt the audio was amazing, albeit a little loud on the footsteps, directional audio was great, now not so much.

Have you played Hunt ? I feel like lots of people don't realise how good positional audio should be because they've never experienced Binaural audio done well. The beta was more or less the same for me, really substandard but i guess part of that is down to having spent the last year playing a game with best sound in the industry (by some distance)

Imagine being so cheesy that you whine when little Tommy on his Xbox one and Bush TV manages to kill you playing on your 2000 quid PC with 200hz monitor and 3000dpi mouse with all latency boosters maxed out. >, <

Last edited:
Imagine being so cheesy that you whine when little Tommy on his Xbox one and Bush TV manages to kill you playing on your 2000 quid PC with 200hz monitor and 3000dpi mouse with all latency boosters maxed out. >, <

What about Brad on his 4K OLED with game mode on Vs little Jimmy who's 11 on his 480p CRT and his GTX 770 and Microsoft trackball optical...

With aim assist and his controller plugged into a Cronus :cool:

We get it bro, you like consoles.

Last edited:
When Warzone 2.0 launches a new "extraction" mode, DMZ, is being released. I'm not sure if COD have said it's like Tarkov but everyone thinks it's their attempt at a mode similar. Tomorrow some COD content creators and also one of the biggest Tarkov content creators will be playing it and streaming it.

None of that matters since it's whomevers aimbot can lock on first.

Well either i'm the worst player in the world, or the SBMM doesnt work. Ive been playing free for all and team deathmatch for a while and i feel like i'm doing ok. Ive tried playing ground war and i'm bottom of the list every since time. like 3 kills 20 something deaths... the next game... its even worse. ninjas running around instantly killing me with a knife, i'm just dying over and over. half the time i dont even know how.

Its clearly not the game for me, which is a shame. i like the idea of it, but there is just too much going on and just cant see whats happening. Its SOO frustrating ive had to stop playing i'm just too old i think

Had a few wins today in general multiplayer.

Invasion im aweful, anyone know how to play it to try and win? There doesnt seem to be any goal, is it to hold ground or something.
I just end up in a loop of charge forward, get sniped or melted from an SAE or whatever its called then back to charging again from the back.

With aim assist and his controller plugged into a Cronus :cool:

We get it bro, you like consoles.
Nope, run the same pc I said. I use both controller or KB&M depending on my mood. Frankly anyone who says controller is the better control method is deluded and I'd suggest they try it. Particularly connected to a console and TV with 60-100ms response time.

I just don't cry like a baby because someone killed me in a fast moving game with 100ms ttk or headshots me from 200m away.

Last edited:
Had a few wins today in general multiplayer.

Invasion im aweful, anyone know how to play it to try and win? There doesnt seem to be any goal, is it to hold ground or something.
I just end up in a loop of charge forward, get sniped or melted from an SAE or whatever its called then back to charging again from the back.
Invasion is only there to help people level snipers. It's one big TDM.

Have you played Hunt ? I feel like lots of people don't realise how good positional audio should be because they've never experienced Binaural audio done well. The beta was more or less the same for me, really substandard but i guess part of that is down to having spent the last year playing a game with best sound in the industry (by some distance)
I'll be honest mate I've played it but not enough to appreciate the audio. I'm from Tarkov with over 4,500 hours and the audio on that can be terrible so anything is good to me lol.

What about Brad on his 4K OLED with game mode on Vs little Jimmy who's 11 on his 480p CRT and his GTX 770 and Microsoft trackball optical...
4k oleds still have triple the response time minimum of the average pc monitor.

The vast majority of players will be console players on a very average slow screen.

I struggle to get kills on my Series X on a Samsung Q80T, which is a reasonably fast screen but not a patch on my PC monitor when it comes to responsiveness.

Face it, you need to just get better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom