Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

It's quite annoying to be honest, small incline you're there and boom you're dead. Up close, you virtually have no chance. The amount of cheats also I can see already is worrying
On the contrary, I play on PC with both methods of control depending on my mood. I was on controller last night and got put in a Free For All lobby against majority KB&M players and could barely get a shot off. My backside was well and truly handed to me.

ok, so they are saying "less is more" with the attachments, but unless i'm missing something, you cant compare attachments against "stock". you can hover over any attachment, and see the graphs change, whether they are unlocked or not, but you cant then hover over "no attachment" and see where the graphs are. Very annoying

ok, so they are saying "less is more" with the attachments, but unless i'm missing something, you cant compare attachments against "stock". you can hover over any attachment, and see the graphs change, whether they are unlocked or not, but you cant then hover over "no attachment" and see where the graphs are. Very annoying

not really less is more, just the right ones.

some nice builds here

Has anyone noticed that the gifted XP tokens for the Vault edition are broken?
Have used 2x double weapon xp token and both have been removed following 1 match!! Despite supposedly being 1 hour tokens.
(in MW2)

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that the gifted XP tokens for the Vault edition are broken?
Have used 2x double weapon xp token and both have been removed following 1 match!! Despite supposedly being 1 hour tokens.
(in MW2)
I didnt get the vault edition, but there are a few bugs. e.g. renaming loadouts more than about 6 it doesnt rename correctly or renames another. Probably all sorted in a week

I didnt get the vault edition, but there are a few bugs. e.g. renaming loadouts more than about 6 it doesnt rename correctly or renames another. Probably all sorted in a week
So it seems like they are applying! ( I had 2x DBL WPN XP tokens stacked!) but they do not show as being active anywhere on the menu or lobby... very odd

So, just out of interest, do all the top players use controllers?
From what I see, the vast majority do. There are a few on M+K like Breadman, Bluex, sometimes IceManIsaac, Huskers and some others but its only a handful. If you can work out how to use aim assist to your advantage it makes more sense to use a controller on this game.

From what I see, the vast majority do. There are a few on M+K like Breadman, Bluex, sometimes IceManIsaac, Huskers and some others but its only a handful. If you can work out how to use aim assist to your advantage it makes more sense to use a controller on this game.
Persoanlly I would feel cheated using a controller with aim assist. I tried it and did. My movement was rubbish but the aim assist certaily was noticable at mid-long range.
Something that (even slightly) locks your crosshair onto enemies is no different aimbot in my eyes.

Aim assist if for games from '96 like Duke 3d where you played on keyboard only or at most with the x axis only. Aiming up and down was generally not done and would even distort the (2d) engine. Assist certainly helped as you shot somewhere near an enemy and they died. Using the same in multiplayer again real people though, no thanks. Might aswell use 'recoil assist' awell if you are crap controlling gun recoil on a pad - Cronos or whatever it's called.

So it seems like they are applying! ( I had 2x DBL WPN XP tokens stacked!) but they do not show as being active anywhere on the menu or lobby... very odd
This is something that is mega annoying. I can't see the token as active or even seeing it countdown so I don't know how much I've got left or if it's even expired!

Doubly annoying that it counts down in real time and not in-game time - so you can lose a few minutes of your double XP tokens every time you search for a game, get into a lobby, lobby ending screen etc.

This is something that is mega annoying. I can't see the token as active or even seeing it countdown so I don't know how much I've got left or if it's even expired!

Doubly annoying that it counts down in real time and not in-game time - so you can lose a few minutes of your double XP tokens every time you search for a game, get into a lobby, lobby ending screen etc.
Yeah I applied 2 as didn't think the first one did anything. Does it definitely count real time?

So, just out of interest, do all the top players use controllers?
there may be the odd anomaly such as Huskers (who isn't exactly pro, but still a very high level) but I don't know of any CDL pro, feel free to correct me anyone, who isn't on controller.

this is why I believe, when the argument comes up as to the advantage controller players have with aim assist, it is pretty much obvious. If M&K was on a level playing field or even better, then surely half the professional community would be populated by them.

Yeah I applied 2 as didn't think the first one did anything. Does it definitely count real time?

Yeah, if its anything like it was on MW19, Black Ops and Warzone then it'll be real time vs. in game time.

there may be the odd anomaly such as Huskers (who isn't exactly pro, but still a very high level) but I don't know of any CDL pro, feel free to correct me anyone, who isn't on controller.

this is why I believe, when the argument comes up as to the advantage controller players have with aim assist, it is pretty much obvious. If M&K was on a level playing field or even better, then surely half the professional community would be populated by them.

I'm pretty sure the CDL scene is required to be on controllers, it was sponsored / held on PlayStation until a year or two ago. I'm not sure anyone would even bother watching if it was on mouse and keyboard when the absolute majority of the player base are on controllers, and it makes sense to have your 'pro' scene being aspirational to that audience.

If I want to watch incredible mouse and keyboard players I'll watch CS or Valorant.

The professional COD players are also just very good, they aren't just using aim assist to be good - and are also good across multiple games and across different inputs. Dashy, who plays (or played?) for OpTic Texas was top 150 NA on Valorant.

Karma was playing COD professionally on a controller at the same time as being rank 1 in Ring of Elysium using a mouse and keyboard.

Teepee, former COD pro, who swaps regularly on stream between controller and mouse and keyboard and drops ridiculously big kill games on WZ on both inputs.

Aim assist helps people aim with a controller, it's not making your average sofa dwelling console player on a 45fps PS4 outshoot you across the map every single engagement.

The professional COD players are also just very good, they aren't just using aim assist to be good - and are also good across multiple games and across different inputs. Dashy, who plays (or played?) for OpTic Texas was top 150 NA on Valorant.

Zlaner top tier in Warzone - Terrible in COD MW2
Nadia top tier in Warzone - One of the worst players in MW2
Mutex etc all the same

Zlaner top tier in Warzone - Terrible in COD MW2
Nadia top tier in Warzone - One of the worst players in MW2
Mutex etc all the same
I have no idea what relevance this has.

I'd make the case that none of these are professional players, they're all streamers. Mutex played competitively briefly back during COD:WW2 but hasn't played professionally since then. The other two are literally just streamers.

I have no idea what relevance this has.

I'd make the case that none of these are professional players, they're all streamers. Mutex played competitively briefly back during COD:WW2 but hasn't played professionally since then. The other two are literally just streamers.
Neil is the Poundland BadBoyBeaman.

For what it's worth, I'd hardly say ZLaner is terrible in MW2, I mean surely dropping a nuke must exhibit some sort of competence.

FPS game and controller shouldn't be used in the same sentence.
tbh it shouldn't. also with aim assitst and certain black ops settings it like aim bot. not only that many people use cronus. all they doing is making it so anyone can get easy kills which means more sales.

Back
Top Bottom