Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

you dont even need to aim. why you think people on pc are using gamepads ? also most of the streamers ?

thats what many people use now on gamepads.
Many people on PC use hax, what's your point? There's 10s of millions of console players, how many to you think actually use a cronus? It'll be less than 1%. Negligible. It's a 100 quid thing and not sold in any major stores which tells you a lot.

A fair few streamers also use KB&M. They also regularly switch to controller for content and get their ass handed to them when compared how thay play on KB&M.

Why do you think this is?

Last edited:
I don't get why people don't try to shoot down air killstreaks more often. Even without launchers, if three or more people fire on a VTOL you can down it in seconds. Don't get me started on Counter UAV's, they're so easy to shoot down but it only seems to be me who goes for them.
SNAP!! Never seen ANYONE attempt to shoot it down. Half a mag and its done...

SNAP!! Never seen ANYONE attempt to shoot it down. Half a mag and its done...
I always pop the counter UAVs and UAVs down. Even the VTOL jets I'll shoot down, usually 3 mags though

Lol at the update attempt to fix the misaligned score board. Now it just has the score streak no. floating at the end of the column with no heading. A multi billion pound company cant line up the score board tally with the headings :D

Forgive my ignorance but I just got a RTX3080 and playing this game I get random sceenflashes outta nowhere, is this a known bug or a potential faulty GPU?

On driver 526.47

Thanks

Forgive my ignorance but I just got a RTX3080 and playing this game I get random sceenflashes outta nowhere, is this a known bug or a potential faulty GPU?

On driver 526.47

Thanks

This hotfix addresses the following issues:
[Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game. [3829010]

Many people on PC use hax, what's your point? There's 10s of millions of console players, how many to you think actually use a cronus? It'll be less than 1%. Negligible. It's a 100 quid thing and not sold in any major stores which tells you a lot.

A fair few streamers also use KB&M. They also regularly switch to controller for content and get their ass handed to them when compared how thay play on KB&M.

i play cod every day . i see many people using them even admitting to using them. its a big problem. its just not many seem to know about them. you can tell instantly with recoil and such. also you can spoof being a pc player or console player.

Been playing predominantly objective based game modes at the moment. The number of players who don't understand Kill Confirmed in particular is amusing. 15 kills but no captures? Are you serious mate? No wonder your team lost :D

MWII i get to the second building (right at the start of the campaign) and my FPS drops from 100 to 2 at one specific point.

Spec: I7 8700k, 32Gb Ram, 3070 gpu

I reinstalled the game
I set drivers back to 516.59
ran the verfiy integrity of files

what else can it be?

driving me mad, any help much appreicated.

i play cod every day . i see many people using them even admitting to using them. its a big problem. its just not many seem to know about them. you can tell instantly with recoil and such. also you can spoof being a pc player or console player.
No you don't. Even so, if cronus does makes them so good they'll be dropped in the sweat hard lobbies by SBMM

Aim assist only works when you are already on target and moving. If you are not on target you have nothing. Recoil control is also MUCH harder on a controller. It's easy to see its effect, just go to the firing range and shoot dummies.

PC whiners are just whinging at this point. Controller players only have a couple of CM of precision, the mouse lot have an entire desk. Thats before we get into all the additional tools PC players have, high refresh rate monitors, latency mitigation software, high dpi mice etc etc.

When I play KB&M it's just a more precise affair, but I don't like playing without gamepad aimbot 24/7 anymore.

Fixed it for you!

Loaded up MW2 tonight and there was an update, since then my GPU is hitting 86c.used to only be around 70c before.

There was also a Windows update today but I rolled that back so it must be the latest version. Any way to roll back?

Sold on Amazon, the world's largest store :confused:

No you don't. Even so, if cronus does makes them so good they'll be dropped in the sweat hard lobbies by SBMM
what are you on about. i play a lot of cod every day and cronus is a massive issue with cod. you wont drop them you will get annihilated by cronus users. you can literally do whatever you want on them. so if your aims better than aimbot and wallhack with no recoil. you must be a pro. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom