Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I dont as my my friends are on console and jsut use in game chat.
Is it 'Underclockers UK'? Thats the only thing that appears when searching OcUK
Thats the discord server I was talking about, yes.
I have a load of pals that play on console as well but they always cry about crossplay so often end up playing solo. Private lobbies in MW 2019 were so much fun especially things like GunGame or if we did snipers only etc. I have 2 good friends that play on PC but 3 people dont really make a good amount for a PL (other than maybe gun game).

I guess we could guage some interested with the regular posters in here and try and lock down a time? I'm usually alright from 8.30pm onwards due to bedtime routines.

Just dropped a message in the cod underclockers sub. Hopefully thats the right one, i never really use Discord

I see 3 pre-made COD voice chat servers too

Last edited:
I don't understand how this game has released in the way it has. So many random bugs. If I look at the SPR family progression it kicks me to the main menu

One of todays challenges 'get 5 sniper kills' doesn't even work with one of the snipers. Jesus wept

I don't get why people don't try to shoot down air killstreaks more often. Even without launchers, if three or more people fire on a VTOL you can down it in seconds. Don't get me started on Counter UAV's, they're so easy to shoot down but it only seems to be me who goes for them.
I know. No one else seems to do it and it's so easy with the first launcher you get.

Also, when that camper has killed you again and launched their UAV, shooting it down the moment you respawn is quite satisfying.

Been playing predominantly objective based game modes at the moment. The number of players who don't understand Kill Confirmed in particular is amusing. 15 kills but no captures? Are you serious mate? No wonder your team lost :D

Or when I am the only one on the "team" going to the hardpoint. End of game, players have 10-15 kills but they have spent a total of 6 seconds on the point! Sometimes it's lonely on point...

NVIDIA GeForce 526.86 WHQL Driver

Game Ready for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. Specifically, this new Game Ready Driver offers improved stability, solves image corruption issues, and supports NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution and NVIDIA Reflex.

Fixed Issues
[Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game. [3829010]
[Call of Duty: Vanguard] Game may randomly crash after extended gameplay [3841398]
VTube Studio crashes to black screen after driver update [3838158]
GPU may get stuck in P0 state after exiting certain games [3846389]
[Anvil Engine Games] Environment flickering [3843932]
Drop in 8K60 AV1 decoding performance on RTX 4090 [3835745]
[Forza Horizon 5] Some PC configurations may see rainbow-like artifacts in game after extended gameplay [3685123]
Open Issues
Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. [3624030]
[DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. [200742937]
Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. [3592260]
Maxon - Cinema4D + Redshift3D vidmemory allocations cause TDR or Driver Crash [3659104]
RedCine-X Pro potential crash while working with effects during video playback [3809401]
Desktop Window Manager (dwm.exe) service may report higher GPU usage on some RTX 30-series configurations [3830387]
[Daz Studio] Application crashes after updating to latest driver when trying to run simulation [3838022

Download

Release Notes

Last edited:
Or when I am the only one on the "team" going to the hardpoint. End of game, players have 10-15 kills but they have spent a total of 6 seconds on the point! Sometimes it's lonely on point...
I don't think people have realised playing the objective is the best way to get score streaks and to get weapon XP as well! I played a few games the other night and had 3 minutes of hill time, I'd swap to my secondary weapon to level it up and at the same time managed to get a support helo just from getting a few kills, getting the hill capture and then just sitting on point and racking up the points!

Scorestreaks seem to work really well!

Also, has anyone used the knife as a secondary yet? I wanted to get that solid red camo you get from using it and it turns out using a knife secondary is actually brilliant.

Last edited:
It infuriates me when people don't play the objective. Just play TDM/FFA if all you want is kills. Lost a game of Hardpoint yesterday. Someone on my team had almost 40 kills with 3 seconds in the hardpoint....
yrpdsters3z91.jpg

I don't think people have realised playing the objective is the best way to get score streaks and to get weapon XP as well! I played a few games the other night and had 3 minutes of hill time, I'd swap to my secondary weapon to level it up and at the same time managed to get a support helo just from getting a few kills, getting the hill capture and then just sitting on point and racking up the points!

Scorestreaks seem to work really well!

Also, has anyone used the knife as a secondary yet? I wanted to get that solid red camo you get from using it and it turns out using a knife secondary is actually brilliant.

I always play the objective, makes up for my old man aim and feels like i'm actually contributing. How to score streaks work? I don't think I've seen them mentioned anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom