Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

what are you on about. i play a lot of cod every day and cronus is a massive issue with cod. you wont drop them you will get annihilated by cronus users. you can literally do whatever you want on them. so if your aims better than aimbot and wallhack with no recoil. you must be a pro. :cry:
You're paranoid.

Just get better.

Yea they haven't fixed it. Back to 522.25

I'm using the hotfix drivers, not getting flickering anymore but I am getting occasional crashes, usually when I'm having a good round or I'm using a double XP token. I've started running my 3080 at stock, going to undo my memory and CPU overclock next just to confirm it's not my system.

It's quite frustrating!

Anyone else disappointed with their 3080 performance at 1440P? I get around 110 FPS with frequent dips to 70-80 at native. Dlss makes it feel like a better experience but I didn't expect to need it with a non Ray traced title at 1440P

Just so we’re clear here, you’re telling me a human can over a long period match the level of a computed automation with things like recoil control?
I very much doubt it. I would like to see a fully capable person using Cronos / anti recoil device vs another fully capable person not using Cronos.

There are (IMO) some very good cases for people using such devices. Disablities.

Such a device would give a partially (or fully) paralysed person a chance at playing, or someone with other such disablities - motor neuron disease, loss of fingers/hand, Raynauds, vibration white finger etc.

Anyone else with no such disabilities is no different to a fully able person competing in the special olympics, or transgender (men) taking part in womens events and trouncing them. Any national level male athlete could stick a wig on, compete in a womens event and stand a good chance at winning

I'm using the hotfix drivers, not getting flickering anymore but I am getting occasional crashes, usually when I'm having a good round or I'm using a double XP token. I've started running my 3080 at stock, going to undo my memory and CPU overclock next just to confirm it's not my system.

It's quite frustrating!

Anyone else disappointed with their 3080 performance at 1440P? I get around 110 FPS with frequent dips to 70-80 at native. Dlss makes it feel like a better experience but I didn't expect to need it with a non Ray traced title at 1440P

I was getting crashes on 522.25 with an undervolt, it has been stable without the undervolt.

I think you need to tune your settings a bit more. I'm getting 110-150fps at 4K on a 3090, no DLSS or scaling. I am running low AA mind you as it's not needed on 27" 4K.

Edit:

Here are my settings.

Last edited:
Been playing predominantly objective based game modes at the moment. The number of players who don't understand Kill Confirmed in particular is amusing. 15 kills but no captures? Are you serious mate? No wonder your team lost :D
It infuriates me when people don't play the objective. Just play TDM/FFA if all you want is kills. Lost a game of Hardpoint yesterday. Someone on my team had almost 40 kills with 3 seconds in the hardpoint....
No mention of Hardcore on that list... Hopefully it still comes as I really don't like Core.

I feel like I'm going to be treated as a second class citizen this time around. I don't like core and I don't care about Warzone. Already WZ looks to be getting more support than the regular MP. Fab.

Last edited:
It infuriates me when people don't play the objective. Just play TDM/FFA if all you want is kills. Lost a game of Hardpoint yesterday. Someone on my team had almost 40 kills with 3 seconds in the hardpoint....

No mention of Hardcore on that list... Hopefully it still comes as I really don't like Core.
Private match you can set hardcore on the damage selection. We had a good private match the other day with hardcore damage set.

Create a room and make it public, not sure how people find the public 'private' match but you also get a code to share so people can join. Id happily join a hardcore match with people on here. Just create one and share the code here to see who joins

Private match you can set hardcore on the damage selection. We had a good private match the other day with hardcore damage set.

Create a room and make it public, not sure how people find the public 'private' match but you also get a code to share so people can join. Id happily join a hardcore match with people on here. Just create one and share the code here to see who joins
I'd be up for a few OCUK rounds (though my time to play likely doesn't line up with everyone else's) but it's so stupid they don't have a HC playlist for those of us who prefer that type.

Ignoring the gameplay differences the HUD is so cluttered on Core that it drives me map. Why do I care who captured a base or got a triple kill, I don't need to see my killstreaks taking up space on the side of the screen. I selected them, I know what they are. If I want to see the score I'll press tab. I don't need to see how much ammo I have or what grenades are left... or how long I need to wait to use my equipment.

I just really dislike Core :cry:

Back
Top Bottom