Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I'm using the hotfix drivers, not getting flickering anymore but I am getting occasional crashes, usually when I'm having a good round or I'm using a double XP token. I've started running my 3080 at stock, going to undo my memory and CPU overclock next just to confirm it's not my system.

It's quite frustrating!

Anyone else disappointed with their 3080 performance at 1440P? I get around 110 FPS with frequent dips to 70-80 at native. Dlss makes it feel like a better experience but I didn't expect to need it with a non Ray traced title at 1440P
What CPU are you using? I have a 3080 and am just using the DLSS balanced preset and averaging around 175fps. Native was around 130fps (when I had gone through and put everything to low)

Well the latest MW2 update is now giving me a DXGI adapter error and won't launch the game. Tried latest nvidia drivers but still getting the error.

Trying a clean driver install using Driver Uninstaller, fingers crossed...

Well the latest MW2 update is now giving me a DXGI adapter error and won't launch the game. Tried latest nvidia drivers but still getting the error.

Trying a clean driver install using Driver Uninstaller, fingers crossed...
I noticed that on first launch after update.
Tried again and it worked fine.
Knew it wasnt driver related as had 4 games of invasion, then it updated and showed that

I don't think people have realised playing the objective is the best way to get score streaks and to get weapon XP as well! I played a few games the other night and had 3 minutes of hill time, I'd swap to my secondary weapon to level it up and at the same time managed to get a support helo just from getting a few kills, getting the hill capture and then just sitting on point and racking up the points!

Scorestreaks seem to work really well!

Also, has anyone used the knife as a secondary yet? I wanted to get that solid red camo you get from using it and it turns out using a knife secondary is actually brilliant.
Scorestreaks are working out much better for me thank killstreaks. I'm getting loads of them in plenty of games. It's a good idea.

I've only managed to play two games of team death match since owning the game. Life has got in the way. Now got covid so hopefully get a lengthy session across the weekend.

Anyone getting stuttering doing my head in on this game? think ill go back to the Series X get another copy.
What are your specs / in game settings? I've found that this game can be a bit precious with set up. Are you on W11 as well? I've heard that it can choose not to play nice on Windows 11.

I was getting crashes on 522.25 with an undervolt, it has been stable without the undervolt.

I think you need to tune your settings a bit more. I'm getting 110-150fps at 4K on a 3090, no DLSS or scaling. I am running low AA mind you as it's not needed on 27" 4K.

Edit:

Here are my settings.

Had the same. Crashes with an undervolt curve (fine in other games). Changed to 90% power limit instead and rock solid.

Is it worth going to the new driver? cant remember which driver i have installed but its a couple behind and ive had no issues at all, must be lucky lol if new driver gives a little better performance then may try it
im on windows 11 as well

What are your specs / in game settings? I've found that this game can be a bit precious with set up. Are you on W11 as well? I've heard that it can choose not to play nice on Windows 11.
Im on windows 11 and game runs fine for me, not exactly on a high end rig either, i guess i must be one of the lucky ones

Back
Top Bottom