Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

@t2na

Im using Lenovo 5i pro laptop with 12700H and 3070 ti, 16gb ram and Windows 11, latest Nvidia driver ive just seen post on Reddit that suggest turn all settings to low apart from spot cache ultra.

Had one game but will test more tommorow see what happens.

It stuttering known again not the only one with problems quite a few on mw2 reddit having same problems.

Last edited:
Is it worth going to the new driver? cant remember which driver i have installed but its a couple behind and ive had no issues at all, must be lucky lol if new driver gives a little better performance then may try it
im on windows 11 as well
I’ve just upgraded to it and it seems all good to me. No glaring issues.
Im on windows 11 and game runs fine for me, not exactly on a high end rig either, i guess i must be one of the lucky ones
It does seem really inconsistent. I play with a friend who’s on a similar build to yours using Windows 11 with no issues, but another guy we play with has a considerably higher end build with a 3090 and a 12900k and he had worlds of issues on W11. He downgraded to W10 and they all seemed to go away!

@t2na

Im using Lenovo 5i pro laptop with 12700H and 3070 ti, 16gb ram and Windows 11, latest Nvidia driver ive just seen post on Reddit that suggest turn all settings to low apart from spot cache ultra.

Had one game but will test more tommorow see what happens.

It stuttering known again not the only one with problems quite a few on mw2 reddit having same problems.
Any opportunity for you to downgrade to W10 to try it? Have you got texture streaming enabled? That’s the setting that has always caused me headaches.

Any opportunity for you to downgrade to W10 to try it? Have you got texture streaming enabled? That’s the setting that has always caused me headaches.

I could however I dont really want to, ye that is off on my settings know about that one.

Fact is the game is in a state and poorly optimised on PC it like one big beta and patch later.

I had an hour before she was due home from work. Fired it up and it wouldn't even let me play with an outdated driver so spent the hour installing drivers/shaders etc then got invested in other threads at this point

On another note minus performance cant seem to find a consistent loadout one minute gun feels amazing the next it constant hit markers.

Using elite series 2 controller and cant get my aim 100% where I want it used PS5 controller aswell no joy.

Either im getting old (36) or need to camp more.

Sorry if it’s already been said but apparently the DMZ mode shown at the event had everything unlocked which is why it seemed a bit meh to a lot. Which gives me a bit more hope for it.

I'm on W11 9900k, 3090rtx and apart from the flashing screen issue which I can't be bothered to downgrade the driver to fix, it works fine for me. All on ultra or high at 150ish FPS.

I've had 2 crashes to desktop in about 4 hours of gameplay.

Oh. When was that released?
Yesterday I think mate.

Also, it’s been pretty solid for me. When playing in a party I’ve had loads of ctd when queuing or attempting to join again but solo non. Have pretty much everything on ultra, at 4K with a few “esports” settings (some geezer on YouTube’s settings) and it runs pretty much 150-200 plus all the time.

I’m hoping warzone has similar great performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom