Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Why is it everytime i play Cod that i feel as if am always few secs behind,i shoot first but die first everytime,
Nat is open,
i have 1gig virgin media fibre,
Feels like am being punished on PC.
never had that issue on black ops 3 and previous cods

Zia

Why is it everytime i play Cod that i feel as if am always few secs behind,i shoot first but die first everytime,
Nat is open,

Zia

I think I know what you mean, and I’m sure it seems to change between games as well. Open NAT, My latency is usually in the teens, yet sometimes I die without even hearing the shot… at first I assumed it was because some must have superhuman reaction times, but it’s happening more and more and doesn’t seem right…from being alive to dead without seeing/hearing the enemy’s shot I mean. I can go from one game where I finish top of the leader board by a country mile to a game where I get hammered every time because of the above. I wonder if their servers are the issue?

Last edited:
Nat is open,

Zia
That happens to me too sometimes, I think it depends on the weapon too, like even if I start shooting first, if the other guy has one of the SMGs with a faster rate of fire, they can still drop me first.

Some servers are definitely worse than others too but in general I find this game pretty good in this regard. TTK is so fast in this game, it does not take long to get dropped.

Nat is open,

Zia

Im on exactly the same connection and sometimes feel my gun is like a pea shooter and sometimes I feel it amazing.

First I thought it was surpressor but it not, to the point now I just pick a building and camp for kills as feel my connection not strong enough to run around I lose out.

Im convinced the hit boxes and that in Cod over the years change with the strict SBMM to put you at disadvantage, also I got on a killing spree and all of a sudden it like the game switches and I constantly die.

This is the same crap Ive had in Cod for many years now.

Last edited:
Are you guys running the game on maxed out settings or keeping most quality low?
Pretty much have most settings on medium/low then use Fidelity FSR to make things nice and sharp. I played the campaign on max settings at 1440p but I've always preferred COD multiplayer at 1080p and the highest frames I can get.

I'm just waiting for the SBMM to kick in. I've been playing Invasion as I read @Guest2 recommended it somewhere. Seems quite fun.
Invasion is good, but mainly seems to be people levelling up snipers.
I managed to push behind their snipe line and took out about 6 in seconds with the Raal mg. Damn that things powerful but slow. Similar to the PKM

Invasion is good, but mainly seems to be people levelling up snipers.
I managed to push behind their snipe line and took out about 6 in seconds with the Raal mg. Damn that things powerful but slow. Similar to the PKM
Yeah I did notice that. Along with several room campers. All part of the fun I guess.

I wonder if it's much to do with that?
I've got dominator b-die 3600 CL14 just running XMP. It can easily do more, just no time to sit and tweak it

I tweaked a few things and getting 120-140fps now so looks like it was just a couple of settings.

Also turned on HDR, wow first time playing a game on PC with HDR on, quite pleased.

I tweaked a few things and getting 120-140fps now so looks like it was just a couple of settings.

Also turned on HDR, wow first time playing a game on PC with HDR on, quite pleased.
Noob question. Does 'HDR' mode require a monitor / TV that supports HDR? Or can HDR be used on any monitor/tv. Guessing it can only be used on OLED or similar screens like LG C range TVs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom