Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

The blonde me just realized I've been using an M4 up to level 20 with no gunsmith perks, doh.

Switched over to a TAQ-56 now and so much better

Last edited:
End of round weapon xp update gone for everyone? Used to show xp then new attachments.

Is there a way to see results of previous games? I just won a TDM game with 20 kills and 6 deaths and forgot to screen shot it to show off to my sons (I'm usually rubbish so it's a special occasion!).

No, it’s been working for me just fine.

Went 27/5 with just the X12 last night as I tried to max it out. Headshot after headshot, which was satisfying.

Next round I went 7/19 and could barely kill anyone with it. Bizarre really as I was getting the jump on people but they just weren’t dying.

Mind you, I do only have peasant broadband here. :(

End of round weapon xp update gone for everyone? Used to show xp then new attachments.

Is there a way to see results of previous games? I just won a TDM game with 20 kills and 6 deaths and forgot to screen shot it to show off to my sons (I'm usually rubbish so it's a special occasion!).
Same, I think it's linked to being at rank 55. Because you're maxed ranked, it doesn't show the weapon ranking.

EDIT: But I could be a mile off!! :cry:

Last edited:
Got those auto pistols that can go with akimbo now, those things destroy up close, not quite as OP as they were in the original mw2 thankfully.

Why on some maps are the UAVs and Counter UAVs about 2-3 times as high?
Taraq they can be shot down in seconds, EL Asilo it took me 2 whole rounds of long range LMG mags to take down a counter UAV!

I think SBMM has reigned me in now. Getting some extremely hard lobbies then dropping back into a lobby where I'll break even.
Same. Oof.

Sweaty. There's always at least one demon running around with whatever one shot doof gun the streamers are recommending.

It's making levelling the slightly slower ARs a pain.

Last edited:
Same. Oof.

Sweaty. There's always at least one demon running around with whatever one shot doof gun the streamers are recommending.

It's making levelling the slightly slower ARs a pain.

Yeah I picked the wrong time to start trying to level a sniper weapon. Think I ended up with a 0.3 at the end of the match.

Last edited:
SBMM seems to be all over. Going from coming in top 3 with a kd of around 1.25 to bottom of table with kd of 1.5+

In matches where its stupidly hard i just leave after a min or 2 as its just not enjoyable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom