Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Started using the first marksman rifle, feels satisfying when it lands. Wanting to unlock the SAB 50 or whatever it's called.
The SAB is a silly weapon. I enjoyed levelling it but I'll be surprised if it isn't nerfed. Its great at any distance, pretty much just one shots anyone.

The amount of times I've been fired on at close range with it and just turned round and hip fired, 1 shot to the torso and they're dead, is a bit too much really. Still makes me smile though ☺️

The SAB is a silly weapon. I enjoyed levelling it but I'll be surprised if it isn't nerfed. Its great at any distance, pretty much just one shots anyone.

The amount of times I've been fired on at close range with it and just turned round and hip fired, 1 shot to the torso and they're dead, is a bit too much really. Still makes me smile though ☺️

I saw the jackfrags video earlier, looks ridiculous but fun.

First time back in cod since WWII released...

Not sure if it's just being older with slower reflexes, but this game just seems ridiculous for people knowing exactly where you are and shooting the minute a pixel of you is visible.

Lost count of the amount of times I've turned a corner and someone is already there looking at me.

First gun I hate is the MX9, having to level it for another weapon and it is a slog. Awful weapon

Other than that, the weapon levelling system is good.
I quite enjoyed the MX9. Similar (or the same?) as the MW2019 Aug.

Hated the lachman 762 which you have to use to unlock the lachman 556, then the lachman sub.

It would have been easier keeping the MW2019 names of weapons at least.

I know theres the new california gun law in 2022 which stops devs using real gun names but its not as if renaming guns will stop people shooting each other there!

Imagine if there Heckler & Koch made a new ‘Lachman’ line of weapons. I can just see it, perfect advertising.

Last edited:
I expect (hope) the SBMM is being tested before Warzone lands next week.
It seems to put me in equally skilled games ~3/5 times currently. 1 will either be super easy and ill win no problem, the other ill come last

I expect (hope) the SBMM is being tested before Warzone lands next week.
It seems to put me in equally skilled games ~3/5 times currently. 1 will either be super easy and ill win no problem, the other ill come last
I did wonder the same if it was some sort of data gathering exercise with SBMM. If I remember right, the start of each MW19 season was a sweat fest too.

I did wonder the same if it was some sort of data gathering exercise with SBMM. If I remember right, the start of each MW19 season was a sweat fest too.
I didnt play MW2019 on release but when I started playing in 2020 I seem to remember matches being similar. There were occasional impossible matches and some where I would dominate with a 5.0+ KD. My only presumption was the game gauging my skill level. Eventually it seemed to level out so I would be playing with 0.80 - 1.50 KD players. This fits about right for me and at that KD usually ended up middle to top of the table at the end of a match

I haven't actually seen any obvious cheaters yet, maybe one, or maybe he was just insanely good at quickscoping headshots every time, it's possible.

Nowhere near as bad as previous games, that I just stopped playing public games.

I didnt play MW2019 on release but when I started playing in 2020 I seem to remember matches being similar. There were occasional impossible matches and some where I would dominate with a 5.0+ KD. My only presumption was the game gauging my skill level. Eventually it seemed to level out so I would be playing with 0.80 - 1.50 KD players. This fits about right for me and at that KD usually ended up middle to top of the table at the end of a match
Yeah I think that was my general experience too. I was happy with that as it felt a bit of a challenge but half rewarding at the same time.
This is like opposite swings of the pendulum now though. I'm sure it will be adjusted slightly given time.

Yeah I think that was my general experience too. I was happy with that as it felt a bit of a challenge but half rewarding at the same time.
This is like opposite swings of the pendulum now though. I'm sure it will be adjusted slightly given time.
My new method seems to work quite well.
If in the first minute of the game i'm losing 1 on 1s instantly before getting any shots in at all then i'll quit. If it's fair 1 on 1s where I win or lose but manage to get a few shots in then i'll stay on.
Also, if there's one person who after a few minutes is already on 10 - 15 kills with everyone else on 4 or 5 then I'll quit. Either they are cheating or in the wrong lobby

Either way, can usually tell if its being to be a fair game after a couple of minutes. Most this morning thankfully have been good games, nice and equal TDMs finishing 100 - 99 (1 lost, 1 won)

Last edited:
I think SBMM has reigned me in now. Getting some extremely hard lobbies then dropping back into a lobby where I'll break even.

I quite enjoyed the MX9. Similar (or the same?) as the MW2019 Aug.

Hated the lachman 762 which you have to use to unlock the lachman 556, then the lachman sub.

It would have been easier keeping the MW2019 names of weapons at least.

I know theres the new california gun law in 2022 which stops devs using real gun names but its not as if renaming guns will stop people shooting each other there!

Imagine if there Heckler & Koch made a new ‘Lachman’ line of weapons. I can just see it, perfect advertising.
Is that why the gun names are weird!? Oh yes that will stop all the US shootings...

My new method seems to work quite well.
If in the first minute of the game i'm losing 1 on 1s instantly before getting any shots in at all then i'll quit. If it's fair 1 on 1s where I win or lose but manage to get a few shots in then i'll stay on.
Also, if there's one person who after a few minutes is already on 10 - 15 kills with everyone else on 4 or 5 then I'll quit. Either they are cheating or in the wrong lobby

Either way, can usually tell if its being to be a fair game after a couple of minutes. Most this morning thankfully have been good games, nice and equal TDMs finishing 100 - 99 (1 lost, 1 won)
This is a good idea, I've started doing this, if the game feels wrong, I just leave asap.

In fairness, most of the games are good, but some are utterly broken, can't get a kill and getting one-shotted before I can even ADS. First game this morning, it was impossible to get a kill, so I left, eventually got a proper game, where it felt right. Most have been good since then.

Is that why the gun names are weird!? Oh yes that will stop all the US shootings...
Yep. Activision HQ is in California where the new gun laws state names cannot be used in video games.

It does say 'Marketing Firearms to Minors' though and MW2 is 18+ so it shouldnt apply?

I guess they could have created a 'MW2 Cali' version :D ...Then all other copies of MW2 with real names but it would have been way more expensive and more difficult I imagine. Plus they would have had to pay for licenses to use the real weapon names I imagine.
Interesting some of the suppressors have real manufactures. Maybe the laws dont apply to certain weapon attachments

Probably just Activision not wanting to pay licensing fees (for certain guns, some guns dont have licensing fees apparently) and to stay away from any possible law suits in Cali. "8 year old jimmy bought a heckler and koch mp5 after playing MW2 and went on a rampage killing 20 people" Wouldnt surprise me in USA

Last edited:
I haven't actually seen any obvious cheaters yet, maybe one, or maybe he was just insanely good at quickscoping headshots every time, it's possible.

Nowhere near as bad as previous games, that I just stopped playing public games.

Had to report a cheater today actually. First one that was of no doubt. Guy was wall tracking everyone. Entire team reported so hopefully it’ll be £60 down the drain for that particular person.

This game is total ********. Most games I'm getting one-shot around corners and across the map... Then the next game I'm taking out a sniper with a pistol from across map...

Anyhoo, lock and load, Boots on the ground. Time to shoot people again.

Back
Top Bottom