Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

I've not seen any of the drastic changes in opponent that has been mentioned here (a lot). Some games have been a bit one sided but that's going to happen occasionally.

Last edited:
I've not seen any of the drastic changes in opponent that has been mentioned here (a lot). Some games have been a bit one sided but that's going to happen occasionally.
Same, some games i do well, and some i dont, just the way it is lol sometimes the team im on are great and others not so great, its just the way the game goes, anytime i havent done so well has been down to me really

I smashed this out with some pals last night and am gutted I didn't get a clip of from one of the games. I was in the HQ with the Fennec and a sniper, managed to empty the Fennec and kill two attackers, then a third came in, I switched to the sniper and no scoped him, then got killed by a fourth.
I'm having a lot of fun with this for sure.
Are people lurking in Underclockers in the evenings at all keeping an eye out for a game?

I smashed this out with some pals last night and am gutted I didn't get a clip of from one of the games. I was in the HQ with the Fennec and a sniper, managed to empty the Fennec and kill two attackers, then a third came in, I switched to the sniper and no scoped him, then got killed by a fourth.
I'm having a lot of fun with this for sure.
Are people lurking in Underclockers in the evenings at all keeping an eye out for a game?
I sometimes wish I still had Geforce experience still installed for moments like this, then I remember how it impacted performance randomly mid game.
Thinking about just getting a dashcam and pointing it at my monitor. Something good happens, press the red button as if there's been a crash!

Enjoying the Lachman 556 and Fennec combo at the moment. I'm a bit of a lurker, yes

Has anyone noticed the 'distant level of detail' high/low are the wrong way around? High at the top, low at the bottom.

It's always annoyed me in games there there is a lowest, low, medium, high, highest, ultra, extra, 'super extreme highest ever' setting for some items then others just 'low, high' or 'on' / 'off'
Why not keep it simple and have 3 or 4 options for each settings.

All it means is having to check everything, especially when there are bugs that reset options to lower settings and 33% render resolution instead of 100% and enabling borderless mode.

Surely it cant be too difficult programming wise to standardise all the settings and have them save when you close the game??

This game is total ********. Most games I'm getting one-shot around corners and across the map... Then the next game I'm taking out a sniper with a pistol from across map...

Anyhoo, lock and load, Boots on the ground. Time to shoot people again.
I know the feeling, first game, I won free-for-all, top of the board. Now I'm trying the marksman rifles and getting annhiliated before I can even ADS, on the rare occasions I hit someone, they don't even die (but I always seem to die from one-shots by the same weapons).

Next game, I'm dropping everyone with the same gun, first time, including some ridiculous headshots from miles away (with an iron sight). It's not just SBMM, there's something else go going on...

I know the feeling, first game, I won free-for-all, top of the board. Now I'm trying the marksman rifles and getting annhiliated before I can even ADS, on the rare occasions I hit someone, they don't even die (but I always seem to die from one-shots by the same weapons).

Next game, I'm dropping everyone with the same gun, first time, including some ridiculous headshots from miles away (with an iron sight). It's not just SBMM, there's something else go going on...
I noticed something similar when I started out with the SPR. One shot kills for the first few games, then all of a sudden it has hit markers and 2-3 shot kills!?

Someone should really leak the info on SBMM, hit markers and general game skill to shot implementation

What the received wisdom on where to get Warzone/MW2 i have Warzone 1 and MW2019/Coldwar on battlenet, and my mates will download it there too i think. Are there any big wins for getting it from steam??? I did sometimes have trouble opening the game on battlenet or get kicked before i could get into a game - which went away when i changed my password...(it helped sometimes) but i checked my playtime/recent games and it never looked like i'd been hacked..) could i have been afterburner overlays?

What the received wisdom on where to get Warzone/MW2 i have Warzone 1 and MW2019/Coldwar on battlenet, and my mates will download it there too i think. Are there any big wins for getting it from steam??? I did sometimes have trouble opening the game on battlenet or get kicked before i could get into a game - which went away when i changed my password...(it helped sometimes) but i checked my playtime/recent games and it never looked like i'd been hacked..) could i have been afterburner overlays?
Pretty sure that was a big cause for crashes with WZ1. It didn't seem to like overclocks/undervolts etc much. Not too sure if that is still the case as I've not tried recently.

Last edited:
my brother has been banned for nothing. He also got banned from warzone too. We wasnt sure if it was due to reporting or what.

But seeing as lots have been banned for just playing the campaign, and reading about potential background software being the problem. Where does he go?

How can you ban players permanently with zero proof, take their money and not look into it.

What if youve just spent 2k on a new build to play then get hardware banned for absolutely nothing?

Its rather unjust.

Back
Top Bottom