Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

my brother has been banned for nothing. He also got banned from warzone too. We wasnt sure if it was due to reporting or what.

But seeing as lots have been banned for just playing the campaign, and reading about potential background software being the problem. Where does he go?

How can you ban players permanently with zero proof, take their money and not look into it.

What if youve just spent 2k on a new build to play then get hardware banned for absolutely nothing?

Its rather unjust.
they have recently updated anticheat software so many more people are getting caught. most people who get banned are cheating. not often but it does happen legit players get banned. is he shadow banned or total banned ? shadow ban can be for lots of things and if legit its only like a week. i got shadow banned never got a reply but after a week i could play again.

I can't believe people are actually defending this person lmao.

She's now got her hacks for MW2 and suddenly destroying

I'm not saying she isn't cheating, but it seems all the evidence is basically her looking slightly to her right, which is a bit flimsy.

I'm not saying she isn't cheating, but it seems all the evidence is basically her looking slightly to her right, which is a bit flimsy.
could be twitch chat there, a monitor with her face on it or anything...

pretty much a crapbait video with an AI voice

why would the radar be bottom right? if its on her main monitor why not just have it near ther centre of the screen where you would always be looking

Last edited:
Thanks but this doesn't show how to enable Auto HDR on desktop itself? What I'm talking about is if I'm just on desktop and I load a YouTube video that supports HDR - how do I get desktop to work in Auto HDR without it being on all the time?

Thanks but this doesn't show how to enable Auto HDR on desktop itself? What I'm talking about is if I'm just on desktop and I load a YouTube video that supports HDR - how do I get desktop to work in Auto HDR without it being on all the time?
Ah, no idea on that one but there is the keyboard shortcut - “WIN + ALT + B” to toggle between.

could be twitch chat there, a monitor with her face on it or anything...

pretty much a crapbait video with an AI voice

why would the radar be bottom right? if its on her main monitor why not just have it near ther centre of the screen where you would always be looking
Separate small screen for the radar.

Not to mention she's shown up at LAN events and been absolute garbage but all of a sudden at home untouchable, same story with MW2 up until few days ago.

Here's another:

How are people levelling up marksman rifles? I normally play with automatics and it is so painful and joyless trying to level up the EBR.

Even if I do aim at someone before I'm dead, I hit them twice and they are still not dying.

my brother has been banned for nothing. He also got banned from warzone too. We wasnt sure if it was due to reporting or what.

But seeing as lots have been banned for just playing the campaign, and reading about potential background software being the problem. Where does he go?

How can you ban players permanently with zero proof, take their money and not look into it.

What if youve just spent 2k on a new build to play then get hardware banned for absolutely nothing?

Its rather unjust.
That sounds like a nightmare. How on earth can you get banned just for the campaign!?

Is there no comeback? I heard someone in a similar situation showed up at the dev's offices. That would be infuriating alright.

Back
Top Bottom